Bug or intentional with new home screen?

Discus and support Bug or intentional with new home screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just got the new home screen (Beta). I directly noticed that every wallpaper gets dark on the upper half. Hope it's a bug because it looks very... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LovelyRedHair, May 18, 2023.

1. Bug or intentional with new home screen?

So I just got the new home screen (Beta). I directly noticed that every wallpaper gets dark on the upper half. Hope it's a bug because it looks very bad, especially on darker wallpapers.

submitted by /u/LovelyRedHair
    [link] [comments]

/u/LovelyRedHair, May 18, 2023
  2. Zero420override Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

The new home screen is of course nice. Just have to work all of the little bugs out.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Game deleted for no reason

It's a bug that came with the last dash update.

Don't know if it is intentional or really a bug.
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

Home screen bugging out

might be a profile issue , try and just sign out and back in ...if still no , try this below...

go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up , re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Home Screen Bugged

Try pressing and holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it completely shuts down. Then wait 15 seconds and power it back on and see if that resolves the issues. Hope this helps.
  6. Kenny H. Win User

Home screen bugging out

Just to be sure I understand, the recent game list never changes on your home screen? I would first try refreshing the dashboard by pressing both triggers and Y at the same time. If that doesn't help, and you're experiencing other issues, try a full reboot.
    Open the guide, go down to Settings, then Restart console. If that still doesn't help, go to Turn off console, then unplug the power cord from the back for 5 minutes and reboot it.

Next, I would try removing and redownloading your profile. Go to Settings, Account, Remove accounts and remove yours, but only if you know the email and password. Reboot again, then open the guide, go up, then left to Add & manage and enter your account
    details.

If that still doesn't work, I would reset the console. Go to Settings, System, Console info & updates, Reset console. Try the option to keep your games and apps first, and if that doesn't help, do the full reset.
Thema:

Bug or intentional with new home screen?

1. Bug or intentional with new home screen? - Similar Threads - Bug intentional home

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...
  4. Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every...
  5. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  6. Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?: So it seems tgere is a lot of us having similar issues regarding thumbstick issues and stick drift? I had ordered a new controller less than 2 months ago and has worked fine right until the latest...
  7. Display bug xbox one x bug hilfe

in XboX Insiders
    Display bug xbox one x bug hilfe: Hallo zusammen, irgendwie aus heiterem himmel ist das passiert, einer ne Ahnung wie man es behebt ? Danke https://postimg.cc/xqzTkjZ5 submitted by /u/WhichCryptographer15 [link] [comments]
  8. How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S?: [img] Hello guys, I have been playing MWIII Ranked and this one issue keeps coming back, making the game unplayable. I am stuck in the game searching screen and when it finds a game it is...
  9. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...
  10. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...