Bug or intentional with new home screen?

Discus and support Bug or intentional with new home screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just got the new home screen (Beta). I directly noticed that every wallpaper gets dark on the upper half. Hope it's a bug because it looks very... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LovelyRedHair, May 18, 2023.

  1. Bug or intentional with new home screen?


    So I just got the new home screen (Beta). I directly noticed that every wallpaper gets dark on the upper half. Hope it's a bug because it looks very bad, especially on darker wallpapers.

    submitted by /u/LovelyRedHair
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LovelyRedHair, May 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Zero420override Win User

    We need a new xbox home menu

    The new home screen is of course nice. Just have to work all of the little bugs out.
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

    Home screen bugging out

    might be a profile issue , try and just sign out and back in ...if still no , try this below...

    go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up , re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...
  4. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox Home Screen Bugged

    Try pressing and holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it completely shuts down. Then wait 15 seconds and power it back on and see if that resolves the issues. Hope this helps.
  5. Kenny H. Win User

    Home screen bugging out

    Just to be sure I understand, the recent game list never changes on your home screen? I would first try refreshing the dashboard by pressing both triggers and Y at the same time. If that doesn't help, and you're experiencing other issues, try a full reboot.
    Open the guide, go down to Settings, then Restart console. If that still doesn't help, go to Turn off console, then unplug the power cord from the back for 5 minutes and reboot it.

    Next, I would try removing and redownloading your profile. Go to Settings, Account, Remove accounts and remove yours, but only if you know the email and password. Reboot again, then open the guide, go up, then left to Add & manage and enter your account
    details.

    If that still doesn't work, I would reset the console. Go to Settings, System, Console info & updates, Reset console. Try the option to keep your games and apps first, and if that doesn't help, do the full reset.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

    Game deleted for no reason

    It's a bug that came with the last dash update.

    Don't know if it is intentional or really a bug.
Thema:

Bug or intentional with new home screen?

Loading...
  1. Bug or intentional with new home screen? - Similar Threads - Bug intentional home

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...