Bug on Xbox for fallout 3

Discus and support Bug on Xbox for fallout 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox keeps asking me to download an update for fallout 3 dlc over and over again its obviously not normal could this be reported to microsoft so it can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Superretro2012, Apr 7, 2020.

  1. Bug on Xbox for fallout 3


    xbox keeps asking me to download an update for fallout 3 dlc over and over again its obviously not normal could this be reported to microsoft so it can be fixed i heard others have had the same problem?

    :)
     
    Superretro2012, Apr 7, 2020
    #1
  2. NFO xDevilseedx Win User

    Not exactly what I expected

    I enjoyed fallout 3......just not NV. I LOVED fallout 3 actually....but BUGS........my GOD so many bugs!!!!!
  3. TheMcSame Win User

    Freezing problem

    it is a bug in the modern fallout series (3 and NV)
  4. Superretro2012 Win User

    Bug on Xbox for fallout 3

    Im reporting a bug thats real this isn’t just my xbox so many others have had this issue with this game. All i’m asking for is if this could be reported to whomever makes the patches so it could get fixed; Im only trying to help...
  5. supersyd24 Win User

    Bug on Xbox for fallout 3

  6. Sol White MCFC Win User

    Bug on Xbox for fallout 3

Thema:

Bug on Xbox for fallout 3

Loading...
  1. Bug on Xbox for fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Bug fallout

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems

    in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems: I recently bought nuka world for fallout four and when I follow the quest i get a “you can’t go that way” followed by an invisible wall does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by...
  6. Fallout New Vegas - Motor Runner bug

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas - Motor Runner bug: I'm experiencing a known issue with the Motor Runner no longer engaging in dialogue when you try to talk with him. Initially, you can speak with him once. Whether you want to speak with him about...
  7. Fallout 4 Animations/Notifications Bug

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Animations/Notifications Bug: I'll start by saying my game IS modded BUT I don't have any mods that should cause this problem. One of the problems I have is whenever I kill an enemy with a lazer weapon, instead of...
  8. Fallout 4 material bug

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 material bug: when i play fallout 4 i am trying to build a recruitment radio beacon in the sanctuary, but i need circuitry so i go to the starlight drive-in and get some. BUT when i fast travel back it says 1/2...
  9. speed bug in fallout 4

    in XBoX on Consoles
    speed bug in fallout 4: ever since i updated my console and played fallout 4 my character now moves and looks at a slowed pace: i go from running (barely) to walking, and this happens with or without weapon un holstered....
  10. I not received my microsoft balance by installing Fallout 4 in bug!!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I not received my microsoft balance by installing Fallout 4 in bug!!!: I installed Fallout 4 free and you said they would pay $ 20 with error but I have not received 6fb3a936-cd43-454e-a88e-7d1d5d66af99