Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps

Discus and support Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday I was watching Netflix and saw that every 3-5 minutes the screen reduce the light like when you are not using the Xbox Have anyone else this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Sep 27, 2019.

  1. Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps


    Yesterday I was watching Netflix and saw that every 3-5 minutes the screen reduce the light like when you are not using the Xbox

    Have anyone else this issue?

    submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Sep 27, 2019
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Audio crackles when watching Crunchyroll

    Thanks for the additional information. Have you tested your other apps or streaming apps like YouTube, Netflix, etc. if they have the same issue?

    If it's specific to Crunchyroll app only then the problem is with their app that needs optimization or bug fix.
  3. KirbyOfOcala Win User

    Netflix 4K Streaming

    Trust me when I tell you that my xbox has plenty of bandwidth for 4k streaming. Netflix will not stream 4k in the app unless the movie is actually marked for 4K. The app only displays HD as the option, not 4K like it does on any other device that I have
    that supports 4k streaming. I do notice the difference when streaming Breaking Bad (which is a 4k serious on Netflix) on my xbox one via Netflix vs streaming it from the Netflix app on my smart 4k tv. The 4k TV smart app shows the correct 4k option on the
    show and the picture quality is wayyy better then on the xbox Netflix app.
  4. MCutshaw0723 Win User

    Blockbuster streaming

    I noticed that today as well. I am going to cancel my netflix and switch to blockbuster, their site shows you can stream to an xbox, but I don't see any apps like netflix.... Maybe one is in the works.
  5. LukewarmBird Win User

    For those with Netflix Video Quality Issues, please try this and report your findings.

    This week the Netflix App just bogged. It started by streaming very slowly. The picture was noticeably Jerky. Now it is worse. When I select Netflix, sometimes it takes several minutes to just display the Movies for selection. Netflix works fine on every
    other device in the house. I can’t even get to the search function to select the test video.

    All other streaming functions seem to be OK
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

    The thing is, that the Amazon App is developed by Amazon themselves. Microsoft only offers the store to download the Amazon App from.

    If other video streaming works on your Xbox (e.g. Netflix or whatever other streaming services you might have), and it's related to the Amazon app, you would have to contact Amazon support for that.
Thema:

Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps

Loading...
  1. Bug on Netflix and maybe other streaming apps - Similar Threads - Bug Netflix maybe

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  7. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Netflix 1080p bug on Series Xxxx

    in XboX Insiders
    Netflix 1080p bug on Series Xxxx: Hi. Netflix app on Xbox series X doesn't show at 4k only at 1080p. Already chatted Netflix support and Microsofts Xbox support. There quess are as good as mine... This has been a problem at...
  10. Netflix App Achievement Bug

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix App Achievement Bug: My Xbox One shows that I unlocked the "Rampaging Reviewer" Achievement on 9/24/2014. When I unlocked that achievement I noticed that I was nearing 50% on The Ultimate Opinion. Recently, I noticed...