Bug nos veículos no Gta San Andreas

Discus and support Bug nos veículos no Gta San Andreas in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Quando você pega um carro, ele fica balançado pra cima e pra baixo o tempo todo. Tem como resolver isso? When you take a car, it gets rocked up and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabrielsousa3, Sep 21, 2018.

  1. Bug nos veículos no Gta San Andreas


    Quando você pega um carro, ele fica balançado pra cima e pra baixo o tempo todo. Tem como resolver isso?

    When you take a car, it gets rocked up and down all the time. Is there any way to solve this?


    :)
     
    Gabrielsousa3, Sep 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Spidey987
    Spidey987 Guest
    Guitar Hero Greatest hits £24.99 preorder on Game.co.uk

    This game really makes me want to play GTA: San Andreas.
     
    Spidey987, Sep 21, 2018
    #2
  3. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    Rock Band Foo Fighters Album 25% Off!

    Foo Fighters album?

    or Braid?

    or GTA: San Andreas!

    All 1200!

    ????
     
    oasismark, Sep 21, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

    Bug nos veículos no Gta San Andreas

    Hey Gabrielsousa3,

    For any in game issues please visit the Rockstar Games Support page for further assistance.
     
    XBF Lance J, Sep 22, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

    Bug nos veículos no Gta San Andreas

    Hey Gabrielsousa3,

    For any in game issues please visit the Rockstar Games Support page for further assistance.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

    360 or next gen ?

    GTA: V = GTA: San Andreas

    .

    Especially in terms of GTA: San Andreas maximizing the PS2 and Xbox consoles.
  7. IntenseJames Win User

    Grove Street Location

    It does exist top picture is GTA San Andreas the bottom picture is GTA 5, there's a few updates remember GTA San Andreas took place in 1992 .
    http://i.imgur.com/7Wnuwuf.jpg
  8. Jeremy2085 Win User

    Remakes and wishes

    Gta Vice City and Gta San Andreas.
  9. Jeremy2085 Win User

    Remakes and wishes

    Gta Vice City and Gta San Andreas.
Thema:

Bug nos veículos no Gta San Andreas

Loading...
  1. Bug nos veículos no Gta San Andreas - Similar Threads - Bug nos veículos

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...