Bug: No visible game time played stats for some games on my profile

Discus and support Bug: No visible game time played stats for some games on my profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There seems to be an issue with my profile of game progress, some games like Sea of Thieves doesn't show my accumulated game time in my console from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cosmycal, Mar 22, 2021.

  1. Cosmycal
    Cosmycal Guest

    Bug: No visible game time played stats for some games on my profile


    There seems to be an issue with my profile of game progress, some games like Sea of Thieves doesn't show my accumulated game time in my console from my profile, even on PC with the Companion app doesn't appear, but my friends can see and compare my game time in Sea of Thieves on the same menu, it shows for them but not for me. There has to be a bug or something that has to be corrected on the server backend, because I think I can't do nothing from my side to solve this.

    :)
     
    Cosmycal, Mar 22, 2021
    #1
  2. Default_570 Win User

    "Time Played" Stat Bug

    Thanks for the reply.



    When I press and hold the Xbox Button on my Controller, there is no option to “Report a Problem.” I only have “Turn off console,” “Turn off controller,” and “Restart console.”



    I do have access to Feedback Hub on my Windows 10 PC though. Would I be able to report this via that?



    Thanks!
    That would work but make sure you are clear you are using a console.

    make sure the updates for your console are installed
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

    "Time Played" Stat Bug

    Thanks for the reply.



    When I press and hold the Xbox Button on my Controller, there is no option to “Report a Problem.” I only have “Turn off console,” “Turn off controller,” and “Restart console.”



    I do have access to Feedback Hub on my Windows 10 PC though. Would I be able to report this via that?



    Thanks!
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

    "Time Played" Stat Bug

    Thanks, done. I actually found this issue is present in the Xbox App on PC as well, which makes sense being a unified ecosystem, so this is a legit PC related bug as well as a console one.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    "Time Played" Stat Bug

  6. jchamber Win User

    Cannot resume after shutting down Xbox one

    Also, Ninja, this game is amazing. Even if I had to completely reboot my console and do a tap dance each time I wanted to play I would happily. One visible bug aside, this game is beautiful and super fun. Highly recommended!
Thema:

Bug: No visible game time played stats for some games on my profile

Loading...
  1. Bug: No visible game time played stats for some games on my profile - Similar Threads - Bug visible game

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...