Bug no bate papo de voz do Fortnite. [A Bug in Fortnite's voice chat.]

Discus and support Bug no bate papo de voz do Fortnite. [A Bug in Fortnite's voice chat.] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Quando estou no lobby do Battle Royale do Fortnite, converso tranquilamente pelo bate papo de voz do jogo com o meu grupo, porém é só entrar em uma... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArturKG, Dec 15, 2018.

  1. ArturKG
    ArturKG Guest

    Bug no bate papo de voz do Fortnite. [A Bug in Fortnite's voice chat.]


    Quando estou no lobby do Battle Royale do Fortnite, converso tranquilamente pelo bate papo de voz do jogo com o meu grupo, porém é só entrar em uma partida que não consigo mais falar, ou as vezes eles me escutam por uns 5 minutos, e depois buga,
    aí eu só consigo escutar os outros. Já testei o meu headset, está tudo certo com ele, então penso que seja um bug do xbox, ou do jogo. Espero que resolvam. Desde já, agradeço!

    Translation:[ When I'm in the lobby of the Fortnite Battle Royale, I quietly talk about the game's voice chat with my group, but it's just getting into a prank I can't talk about, or sometimes they listen to me for about 5 minutes,
    and then Buga , then I can only listen to the others. I've tested my headset, it's all right with it, so I think it's a bug from the Xbox, or the game. I hope they solve it. Thank you! ]


    :)
     
    ArturKG, Dec 15, 2018
    #1
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

    Bug no bate papo de voz do Fortnite. [A Bug in Fortnite's voice chat.]

    Hi ArturKG,

    I'm sorry to hear this is currently happening. I would like to clarify a few things. Does this only happen in Fortnite? If so, by any chance have you attempted to

    uninstall
    the game andreinstall?

    Also, Isuggest for you to clear the console's network cache (MAC address).

    To clear the alternate MAC address(Network cache)on the Xbox One console follow these steps:

    • Go toSettings
    • Select Network > Network Settings
    • Select the Advanced Settings
    • Next choose the Alternate MAC Address
    • Select clear and restart

    Also, We suggest to test the Multiplayer connection If your NAT shows anything else other than
    Open,we suggest to
    port forward
    for a better connection.

    Hope to hear back soon, let us know if this helps.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

    Bug no bate papo de voz do Fortnite. [A Bug in Fortnite's voice chat.]

    Provavelmente, um erro de fornite ou fornite servidor analisa as configurações da festa e espero que seja resolvido em breve apreciar o jogo

    Translation: [Probably an error of supplied or supplied server analyzes the settings of the party and hopefully it will be solved soon enjoy the game ]
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

    Bate Papo de Voz[Voice Chat]

  5. AndradeSampaio Win User

    Bate Papo de Voz[Voice Chat]

    Obrigada, eu tentei essa opção e não resolveu, identifica o headset mas diz que estou sem áudio.

    [Translation - Thank you, I tried this option and it didn't solve it, it identifies the headset but says I am without audio.]
  6. Rk2p Win User

    Xbox mic not working

    It's probably a fortnite issue, the only way to use game chat in fortnite is by going to voice chat in the pause menu and turning it on from there, if that doesn't work you can go to audio settings ingame and disable voice chat then re-enable it. This
    has always worked for me but if it doesn't I would report the bug to fortnite.
Thema:

Bug no bate papo de voz do Fortnite. [A Bug in Fortnite's voice chat.]

Loading...
  1. Bug no bate papo de voz do Fortnite. [A Bug in Fortnite's voice chat.] - Similar Threads - Bug bate papo

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...