Bug NHL 18

Discus and support Bug NHL 18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; today when I put Nhl 18 on my Xbox its was write that I have to do an update and I have to download the entire game but I have this game since his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh07G, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. Josh07G
    Josh07G Guest

    Bug NHL 18


    today when I put Nhl 18 on my Xbox its was write that I have to do an update and I have to download the entire game but I have this game since his release Date

    What the hell!!!

    :)
     
    Josh07G, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. mnty
    mnty Guest
    NHL 19

    if going with EA Access vault then try nhl 18, but the new nhl 19 is bigger improvement on 18 :smashin:
     
  3. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 37, 20 - 27 июня 2017

    Предзаказ : EA SPORTS NHL 18

    Bug NHL 18 [​IMG]

    Стартовал предзаказ очередного выпуска популярного хоккейного симулятора EA SPORTS NHL 18. Доступно три издания, релиз 15 сентября, владельцы старших изданий получат доступ к игре на три дня раньше. И не забывайте о скидках для подписчиках EA Access !

    Подробнее - по ссылке.
     
    kiiaxb, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. kiiaxb Win User

    Новости каталога игр - Часть 37, 20 - 27 июня 2017

    Предзаказ : EA SPORTS NHL 18

    [​IMG]

    Стартовал предзаказ очередного выпуска популярного хоккейного симулятора EA SPORTS NHL 18. Доступно три издания, релиз 15 сентября, владельцы старших изданий получат доступ к игре на три дня раньше. И не забывайте о скидках для подписчиках EA Access !

    Подробнее - по ссылке.
  5. King Justin Win User

    FIFA 18+NHL 18 bundle sale...was $30

    There's usually always fall, winter, spring, and summer sales which are usually the largest sales. Then there's the regular weekly Deals of the Week, and occasional publisher specific sales.
    Thank you very much for your time and effort.
  6. King Justin Win User

    FIFA 18+NHL 18 bundle sale...was $30

    Unfortunately once a promotion ends it is not possible to get that price again unless it goes on sale again. There is no way to know when a game will go on sale again until it does. majornelson.com is a good place to find information about sales.
    Thanks. I noticed it was a spring sale. Is there any other sales like that that is themed to look for? Maybe labor day weekend sale or something?
  7. Smwutches Win User

    FIFA 18+NHL 18 bundle sale...was $30

    There's usually always fall, winter, spring, and summer sales which are usually the largest sales. Then there's the regular weekly Deals of the Week, and occasional publisher specific sales.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    FIFA 18+NHL 18 bundle sale...was $30

    Unfortunately once a promotion ends it is not possible to get that price again unless it goes on sale again. There is no way to know when a game will go on sale again until it does. majornelson.com is a good place to find information about sales.
Thema:

Bug NHL 18

Loading...
  1. Bug NHL 18 - Similar Threads - Bug NHL

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...