[bug] Narrator does not work on XCloud's guide

Discus and support [bug] Narrator does not work on XCloud's guide in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As a gamer without sight, narrator is a crucial part of the Xbox experience. Via "Let Games Read To Me", it does work in games that support it (Gears... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SightlessKombat, Nov 15, 2021.

1. [bug] Narrator does not work on XCloud's guide

As a gamer without sight, narrator is a crucial part of the Xbox experience. Via "Let Games Read To Me", it does work in games that support it (Gears 5, Sea Of Thieves), but the standard Narrator functionality that you'd hear when using say the guide on an Xbox console does not at present. It would be great to have this functionality working as well so that I didn't need to use OCR to find what options I wanted in the guide. If you need any clarification/testing, feel free to let me know.

submitted by /u/SightlessKombat
    [link] [comments]

/u/SightlessKombat, Nov 15, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

How to totally shutdown or uninstall narrator in minecarft OR windows10

Hi Shakesyouth,

Thank you for posting on the forums. I'd be happy to help.

For Windows 10, you can disable Narrator from your Ease of Access settings. Click on Start
    or press the Windows key and then select Settings. Go to Ease of Access and then select Narrator from the left panel. You can then turn off Narrator with the switch under "Use Narrator". You can find more information on Narrator by reading this article,
    "Complete guide to Narrator".

For Minecraft ease of access settings, I recommend reaching out to
    Mojang support.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox gamepass cloud game invitations.

I believe it is a bug, since xcloud is still a relatively new resource, and if this is the case, only microsoft solving it, does it have any lag or delay during the game?
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

Hi MarshallLaFar

Below is a guide on how to turn narrator on/off:

Turn on Narrator on Xbox One

Narrator is a screen reader that reads text, buttons, and other elements aloud.

• If you're using a controller, press and hold the Xbox button until it vibrates, then press the Menu button . (Press them again to turn off Narrator.)
    • Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Ease of Access > Narrator to turn it on or off.
    • If you're using a keyboard, press the Windows logo key + Ctrl + Enter. (Press them again to turn off Narrator.)
    To use voice commands, say “Hey Cortana, turn on Narrator” or “Xbox, turn on Narrator.”

Note

Voice commands may not be available in all countries or regions.
  5. XxDarkkAvenger Win User

Xcloud

I load the xcloud registration page on my iphone and it does not work..?
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

How do I turn off the Siri-like "selected" voice on the menu?

The "Narrator"....

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

2.Go down to the fifth tab and select Settings.

3.Scroll left and select the default option, All Settings.

4.The bottom option in Settings is Ease of Access. Scroll down to it and then scroll right to find and select Narrator.

5.The focus will default to the area where you can turn narrator on and off again. Press the A button on your controller to turn the narrator on. To turn it off, press the A button again.
Thema:

[bug] Narrator does not work on XCloud's guide

1. [bug] Narrator does not work on XCloud's guide - Similar Threads - bug Narrator does

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  6. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  7. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  8. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  9. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  10. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...