bug na atualização[Translation-bug in the update]

Discus and support bug na atualização[Translation-bug in the update] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bom dia pessoal estou com um probleminha chato se vcs puderem me dar uma luz fico grato ontem liguei meu console xbox on ele estava atualizando na... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MDA Alex Anelka, Apr 18, 2020.

  1. bug na atualização[Translation-bug in the update]


    bom dia pessoal estou com um probleminha chato se vcs puderem me dar uma luz fico grato ontem liguei meu console xbox on ele estava atualizando na terceira etapa de 3 e estava em 84% porem não sai mais disso fica travado nisso ligo desligo seguro botão 15
    segundos tento entrar no menu pelo controle tambem não vai não aparece codigo nenhum de erro ja tentei a baixar atualização para um dispositvo usb para tentar fazer offline tambem nada eu to cadastrado para receber as atualizações antes de libera para todos
    tipo teste acho que isso que deu problema porem não acho solução nenhuma para resolver por isso se aluem puder me ajudar ou ja se deparou com om problema desses e conseguiu resolver e puder me ajudar fico grato dede ja

    [Translation-good morning guys I'm with a little annoying problem if you guys can give me a light I'm grateful yesterday I turned on my console xbox on he was updating in the third step 3 and was at 84% but no more comes out of it gets stuck on this
    turn off safe button 15 seconds I try to enter the menu by the control also will not appear code no error already tried to download update to a usb dispositvo to try to do offline also nothing I to registered to receive updates before releases for all type
    test I think this that gave problem but i do not think any solution to solve so if all ud can help me or already came across om problem these and managed to solve and can help me I'm grateful de ja ]


    :)
     
    MDA Alex Anelka, Apr 18, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    bug na atualização[Translation-bug in the update]

    Hi MDA,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with updates. You stated you are in the insider program. We recommend posting to the

    insider forums
    . This where all issues are posted and any fixes will be posted. General public are unable to access the forums either.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. JosemberG N Win User

    Elite controller series 2 disconnects

    Eu acredito que eles vao lançar uma atualização de firmware para corrigi esses bugs.

    Translation:

    I believe they will release a firmware update to fix these bugs.
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

    Resident Evil 4 - containers not appearing

    Ainda vou jogar, provavelmente vamos ver um monte de bug, já que na época não havia atualização de patch
  5. EderRMeira Win User

    Ajuda no Battlefield 3

    a atualização multijogador 4 foi a atualização lançada junto com o AK pra arrumar o jogo reparando bugs e mudando algumas coisas na jogabilidade mas nada de muito sério mas sim ela é obrigatória para jogar online pq todos os servidores ja estão atualizados
    e vc precisa dela pra poder jogar online
  6. JosemberG N Win User

    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - no headset audio via chatpad

    Popossívemente eles vao lamcar uma atualização de firmware para corrigir esse bugs...
Thema:

bug na atualização[Translation-bug in the update]

Loading...
  1. bug na atualização[Translation-bug in the update] - Similar Threads - bug atualização Translation

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Flight Simulator 2021 bug depois da atualização

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2021 bug depois da atualização: Hoje o MFS fez uma atualização, a aeronave que costumo voar o TBM passou a apresentar alguns bugs, por exemplo a luz Warning principal não acende e assim não é possível desligar o som do alarme, e...