Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console

Discus and support Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I own an Xbox Series X, but the Store app is showing all X/S compatible games as incompatible with my device. Is this a console side issue, or a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan Shockley, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console

Hi, I own an Xbox Series X, but the Store app is showing all X/S compatible games as incompatible with my device. Is this a console side issue, or a bug in the store itself?

:)

Jonathan Shockley, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

The issue can be with the store.

Can you please validate the Xbox console that you have by checking the sticker at the back?

Also, I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. denniskee Win User

rating apps

on a pc and i fixed the issue microsoft store app was bugged took 3 app resets to do it but the issue is fixed
  4. SunlessSheet990 Win User

Bug report - Microsoft Store

Post describes bug in MS store app on Xbox one with latest console update
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Super Saving sale games not on sale

It must be a bug or not yet updated, see on the store page if it matches the values ​​of the console store.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

File explorer

Photos saved into console. Like if im choosing a custom pic.
    In that case you will need a File Explorer, you can find a lot of them directly by searching in the Microsoft Store, but none is directly made by Microsoft. When Microsoft Store and Xbox Store became just one and allowed to external developers to release
    their apps in the Store.

You will be able get the app you need in the Tab Applications or just by serching "Explorer" in the Store. Any app of that kind will do what you want to do.
Thema:

1. Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console - Similar Threads - Bug Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store Roblox crashing bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox crashing bug: Every single time I try to load into this specific game on MS Roblox, my game freeze's then crashes almost instantly but when I try joining other games on MS Roblox it is completely fine, and I'm...
  3. Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️: Conan exiles appears to play in the cloud and not to install, disappearing from the library. Marvel midnight has repeated dlcs 2 times in store, the download of games is usually preceded by a stop...
  4. New Xbox game pass interface has a bug! And Microsoft store has a bug! Downloads in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox game pass interface has a bug! And Microsoft store has a bug! Downloads in a...: Firstly my purchased games are now not showing in the game pass interface, and secondly the Microsoft store has a bug where downloads are stuck in a pending/resuming loop. These are obviously bugs...
  5. Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile)

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile): This is a confirmed bug, I ran tests on different devices, internet browsers and also asked other xbox users. For everyone the same problem occurs. And this problem has been happening for at least...
  6. **** Microsoft Store bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **** Microsoft Store bug: "Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I get this error every...
  7. microsoft store bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store bug: so i have recently bought a new pc and want to install age of empires 2 on it. i bought a code a while back online and not in the Microsoft store and have been using it on two other pcs. of which...
  8. Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X: The image for one of the elements did not load and the wrong image was displayed on the element when scrolling back (left). Reproduction:...
  9. New Microsoft Store - "You Must Own this Product to rate and Preview" Bug - UPDATE

in XboX Insiders
    New Microsoft Store - "You Must Own this Product to rate and Preview" Bug - UPDATE: Today I Posted a Problem, that the New Microsoft Store wont let me Rate and Review Games wich I bought on the Store. But I think I discovered now the origin of the Bug: if I open the Store normaly...
  10. Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE): Hello! My reviews on the Xbox One Microsoft store are hidden or gone, my old reviews still appear but I can't edit, I only have the option to create new ones, but even after creating new ones they...