Bug in Xbox One Smartglass Search Function

Discus and support Bug in Xbox One Smartglass Search Function in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I think I have found an bug in the search function of the smartglass app for xbox one. Scenario: When I search for "Prinz Pi" I get 4 results... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EinsZwo2012, Oct 20, 2014.

  1. EinsZwo2012
    EinsZwo2012 Guest

    Bug in Xbox One Smartglass Search Function


    Hi,

    I think I have found an bug in the search function of the smartglass app for xbox one.

    Scenario:

    When I search for "Prinz Pi" I get 4 results in category "All". When ich choose category "Music" I get much more results. That is the first problem.

    When I search for "M.O.R." I get one result in Category "All" which is not the music act I was searching for. When I choose category music I get the other results including the act I was searching for. In my opinion search category all must contain all results.

    The biggest problem is when I search for some acts and I get no search result in category "all" . But I know the music of this acts exists on xbox music. I think if I could choose the category music after this I would see the music of the act but this is
    not possible if no results where found in category "All".

    In my opinion this is a bug of the search function.

    Am I right with my Opinion?

    Best regards,

    Markus

    :)
     
    EinsZwo2012, Oct 20, 2014
    #1
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    I cannot be download X1 SmartGlass at 8.1 Surface RT

    I have the same tablet.

    Xbox One Smartglass is on the store for me.

    In the search bar type Xbox One Smartglass and it should show up. just select it then install
     
    Malacath, Oct 20, 2014
    #2
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Xbox showing random pictures when left on home screen

    To everyone who had this happening turn off your smartglass function on your console or go and search for your friend, family member or neighbor that likes to make fun of you.
     
    skys7, Oct 20, 2014
    #3
  4. TheStMichel Win User

    Twitch search function is bugged

    Hi there Jay!

    Sorry to hear about the issues with the Twitch application, can you try clearing your cache? This'll just make sure nothing may be conflicting with your application.

    1. Power down your console.
    2. Unplug the power cable from the back of your console.
    3. Wait for a few minutes.
    4. Plug the power cable into the back of your console.
    5. Wait for the power brick to go from a color white to an orange light.
    6. Turn it back on.
    And try typing on your Twitch application again, if the problem with the search function still persists, try uninstalling the Twitch application and reinstalling it.

    Tell me how these steps go for you! Update me with the situation once you return. :)
  5. JasonVilayrack Win User

    Twitch search function is bugged

    Hi thanks for the reply. I just tried both methods but the problem is still there. Only thing i can think of is will a factory reset clear these bugs i got?
  6. FortisObtinebit Win User

    New SmartGlass app available to at least WP8 in US-marketplace!

    I've got a Lumia 520 and I just searched Smartglass.

    The old one and the New one " Xbox One Smartglass" popped up.

    Downloading now :)
  7. Malacath Win User

    I cannot be download X1 SmartGlass at 8.1 Surface RT

    I have the same tablet.

    Xbox One Smartglass is on the store for me.

    In the search bar type Xbox One Smartglass and it should show up. just select it then install
  8. maxen Win User

    what's the point in smart glass

    So Xbox One games that had Smartglass functionalities? You would still need to keep the Smartglass app around for those. To my knowledge those features have not been included in the Xbox App.
Thema:

Bug in Xbox One Smartglass Search Function

Loading...
  1. Bug in Xbox One Smartglass Search Function - Similar Threads - Bug Smartglass Search

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...