Bug in User Interface with "Personalization" colour

Discus and support Bug in User Interface with "Personalization" colour in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So under: Settings > Personalization > My color & background > My color I've selected red, however in the top tabs (Mixer, Community etc.) the colour... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jayrdi, Aug 15, 2018.

  1. jayrdi
    jayrdi Guest

    Bug in User Interface with "Personalization" colour


    So under: Settings > Personalization > My color & background > My
    color


    I've selected red, however in the top tabs (Mixer, Community etc.) the colour is green. Also when I go into
    My Games & Apps. the app icons are green with the highlighted app/game having red round the outside.

    Has anyone else noticed this and is there a fix?!

    :)
     
    jayrdi, Aug 15, 2018
    #1
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Xbox One Dashboard

    I want to add pictures to the Dashboard background. I know many pp would, and you can do so with Xbox 360 and since Xbox One is "Xbox". Pictures add much much more personalization than just a-colour.
     
    smileskybird, Aug 15, 2018
    #2
  3. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest
    RYSE end corridoor HELP ! (spoilers ? come in only if you have completed it)

    interesting im getting no colour indications ! glitch/bug ?
     
    ingoish456, Aug 15, 2018
    #3
  4. Bug in User Interface with "Personalization" colour

    Hi, Are you an Xbox insider? if so, then this is a known bug, and is being worked on. The Xbox Insider forums is located here if you have any other issue or feedback. Xbox Insiders
     
    StuartATrueRed, Aug 16, 2018
    #4
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Bug in User Interface with "Personalization" colour

    Hi, Are you an Xbox insider? if so, then this is a known bug, and is being worked on. The Xbox Insider forums is located here if you have any other issue or feedback. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  6. Desolate Fate Win User

    Unable to remove a follower.

    Just to elaborate on this situation. This person is not following me and they have been blocked.

    I messaged the person in question, and then blocked them.

    Yet, for some reason this person remains on my followers list.

    I can only assume that this is an bug/glitch in the user interface. I have unfortunately had to block others before, and this did not occur, they, in fact, were removed immediately. Yet somehow this person has remained on my followers list.
  7. IRB Win User

    Lacking Feature on Xbox

    A universal colour picker would certainly be welcomed.

    They also need to fix the profile colour bug that they have had as a "known issue" for years.
  8. MommaBoston Win User

    New User interface

    It takes some getting use to
  9. {Parity} Win User

    New User interface

    It is like anything new. It will just take some time to get familiar with it.
Thema:

Bug in User Interface with "Personalization" colour

Loading...
  1. Bug in User Interface with "Personalization" colour - Similar Threads - Bug User Interface

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...
  10. Xbox update bug trolls the insider user by testing patience

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update bug trolls the insider user by testing patience: Possible serious issue is incoming. Come on guys, kick your developers ***. Why xbox insider's hub says "update required" for all rings, including mine? I hope you won't break my console soon....