Bug in "Tell Me Why" for PC
Discus and support Bug in "Tell Me Why" for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In chapter 3 of "Tell Me Why", when Alyson has to wait for Dee in the dining room, just sits down with Greggs, the game freezes and all dialogues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NickKoboi, Nov 1, 2020.
Thema:
Bug in "Tell Me Why" for PC
Loading...
-
Bug in "Tell Me Why" for PC - Similar Threads - Bug Tell Why
-
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Roblox Studio bug... I am trying to add my friend to the game as a dev, but it tells me...
in XBoX Games and AppsRoblox Studio bug... I am trying to add my friend to the game as a dev, but it tells me...: Help me with Roblox Studio, please! c3d98ec6-2279-47c3-95cd-e186160214c1 -
having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...
in XBoX Games and Appshaving problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...: when i press connect nothing happens. e4af9950-3967-4fac-9c91-cf8786446e6e -
Can anyone tell me how to fix the Microsoft account bug on Xbox Series S
in XBoX Games and AppsCan anyone tell me how to fix the Microsoft account bug on Xbox Series S: I currently play on a Xbox Series S. I’ve never had an issue with Minecraft until a couple of days ago. I am unable to join any realm, server, or friends game due to Minecraft saying my Microsoft... -
Help with a diagnosis? Cant tell if its a preview bug or a faulty HDMI cable.
in XboX InsidersHelp with a diagnosis? Cant tell if its a preview bug or a faulty HDMI cable.: Hey guys so my xbox just downloaded a new preview update a few days ago. i turned my xbox on this morning and there was a long grey bar covering the top of my screen. I unplugged and replugged... -
I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...
in XboX InsidersI can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] -
7 days to die big bug been like this 6 months game with holding patch tell next year why ?
in XBoX Games and Apps7 days to die big bug been like this 6 months game with holding patch tell next year why ?: 7 days to die big bug been like this 6 months game with holding patch tell next year why ? they have side they have patch for this bug they wont bring it out tell next year or latter this year...