Bug in Realms of Arkania Star Trail

Discus and support Bug in Realms of Arkania Star Trail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this is where I ask this question, but I have bought this game for X-box and ran into a bug where I can't continue the game. So, I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LarrySchwab, May 11, 2019.

  1. LarrySchwab
    LarrySchwab Guest

    Bug in Realms of Arkania Star Trail


    Not sure if this is where I ask this question, but I have bought this game for X-box and ran into a bug where I can't continue the game.
    So, I get both of the Salamander stones and go to see Master Eolan to leave Lowangen via the Grey stronghold secret exit, but I run into a strange bug. When he asks me to choose two party members to leave behind, I can choose one, then the character selector
    goes away, and hitting A boots me to outside without that character anymore.
    I tried this almost to completion but at two characters left it tells me my party is too small, so obviously it doesn't think I've left characters behind. Anyone else have this problem on the X-BOX.

    :)
     
    LarrySchwab, May 11, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    Bug in Realms of Arkania Star Trail

    Hello Larry,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. As far as support goes, we usually have steps for when a game wont launch, or crashes during gameplay etc.

    For this in-game issue it would be best to contact the developers. I tried looking them up but, I could not find a support site unfortunately. The game "Realms of arkania star trail" in the Xbox store. The only game that comes out is "Realms of Arkania:
    Blade of Destiny", so I was going by that to see who develops the game.

    The developers are Crafty Studios / Kittehface Software. You may be able to reach out to them via twitter or facebook for further assistance.
  3. LarrySchwab Win User

    Bug in Realms of Arkania Star Trail

    Yeah for some reason it isn't in the x-box store, but it let me buy it in the Microsoft store, and it downloaded to my x-box one. I played Blade of Destiny and liked it, and Star trail is the 2nd game. I will try the developers.

    Thank You

    Larry
  4. ImpishEar Win User

    Hacker on mincraft

    friend and a bug that q is happening this day I was walking trail and broke my own dps started taking a beating from scratch took a look around and there was nobody
  5. Pure Snipez xx Win User

    Dead rising 4, free trial....confused

    Sometime the trials glitch in a lot of games if you kept playing until the actually trail ended or went on it again it should automatically fix it self but thanks for the post so more people will know about the bug.
  6. Grymm of Astora Win User

    Hacker on mincraft

    [quote user="ImpishEar"]

    friend and a bug that q is happening this day I was walking trail and broke my own dps started taking a beating from scratch took a look around and there was nobody

    [/quote]

    What?
Thema:

Bug in Realms of Arkania Star Trail

Loading...
  1. Bug in Realms of Arkania Star Trail - Similar Threads - Bug Realms Arkania

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Bug Minecraft Realm (XboxOne) / difficulty level

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Minecraft Realm (XboxOne) / difficulty level: Hello. Several times I have complained in bug support for Minecraft XboxOne the error that the conversion of the difficulty levels in realm since the last Upadtes no longer works. If you start in...