Bug in MS Solitaire

Discus and support Bug in MS Solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the screenshot below, the 7 of Hearts is the last card in the discard pile. One should be able to play the 7 of Hearts on the 8 of Clubs, pull the 6... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cragger32, Feb 4, 2018.

  1. Cragger32
    Cragger32 Guest

    Bug in MS Solitaire


    In the screenshot below, the 7 of Hearts is the last card in the discard pile. One should be able to play the 7 of Hearts on the 8 of Clubs, pull the 6 of Spades down from the Top piles, then move the 5 of Hearts onto the 6 of Spades. (Whether or not that
    gets the player the win, ultimately, is unknown.) However, on playing the red 7 to the black 8, the Solitaire game declares the game over and no further play is possible. I have seen this scenario occur multiple times, always on the last card played from the
    discard pile where there is a card in the Top piles that can be played done on the lower area. Occasionally, if one of the other stacks can be re-set back to where another play is possible (like one card or pile can be moved over to another pile, therefore
    keeping the game from ending automatically), this scenario has a work-around. In the below scenario, it doesn't turn out to be possible. So, just thought I would let someone know about this bug (or, more like, an unforeseen circumstance). Thanks.

    Bug in MS Solitaire [​IMG]

    :)
     
    Cragger32, Feb 4, 2018
    #1
  2. ed375
    ed375 Guest
    MS Solitaire Daily Challenge BUG

    The problem CONTINUES.

    Aug 12, 2018 The site says "An error occurred while uploading the image"

    I tried uploading both JPEG and GIF images of the erroneous total points and of the error message. I received the same error message for both!
     
    ed375, Feb 4, 2018
    #2
  3. ed375
    ed375 Guest
    MS Solitaire Daily Challenge BUG

    The problem CONTINUES, although NOT AS OFTEN as it did.

    On Aug 06 between midnight and 1:00 AM CDT, the monthly total read ZERO instead of 5550, while the 250 bonus, for the day, was being added. When it finished, the total read correctly as 5800 points/coins.

    The site says "An error occurred while uploading the image", TWICE. I'll try one more time tonight. FAILED AGAIN!

    Edwin Hampton
     
    ed375, Feb 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Cragger32
    Cragger32 Guest

    Bug in MS Solitaire

    I was incorrect in stating that the 7 of Hearts is the last card in the discard pile. There are (I think) 3 other cards below the red 7 in the discard pile. All else still applies. Thanks.
     
    Cragger32, Feb 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Cragger32 Win User

    Bug in MS Solitaire

    I was incorrect in stating that the 7 of Hearts is the last card in the discard pile. There are (I think) 3 other cards below the red 7 in the discard pile. All else still applies. Thanks.
  6. ed375 Win User

    MS Solitaire Daily Challenge BUG

    The problem CONTINUES, although NOT AS OFTEN as it did.

    On Aug 06 between midnight and 1:00 AM CDT, the monthly total read ZERO instead of 5550, while the 250 bonus, for the day, was being added. When it finished, the total read correctly as 5800 points/coins.

    The site says "An error occurred while uploading the image", TWICE. I'll try one more time tonight. FAILED AGAIN!

    Edwin Hampton
  7. ed375 Win User

    MS Solitaire Daily Challenge BUG

    The problem CONTINUES.

    Aug 12, 2018 The site says "An error occurred while uploading the image"

    I tried uploading both JPEG and GIF images of the erroneous total points and of the error message. I received the same error message for both!
  8. MooSmidgen Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire World Tournament

    Me too. Tried rebooting machine, and uninstalling, then reinstalling MS Solitaire. I can play normal games, and daily challenges, but clicking on that Klondike Event just crashes MS solitaire.
  9. MS Win8 Games Win User

    double tap option

    We actually need some more information about this bug. Can everyone please tell me what they are playing Solitaire on and what version of Solitaire you have? Thanks! :)
Thema:

Bug in MS Solitaire

Loading...
  1. Bug in MS Solitaire - Similar Threads - Bug Solitaire

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection has a bug in it. It keeps crashing on my Android phone.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection has a bug in it. It keeps crashing on my Android phone.: There seems to be a bug in the newest android version. Please help. I play this fame every day! ce78376d-b8fe-4322-a924-ad95eef5ffef