Bug in Leisure Suit Larry game that just came out

Discus and support Bug in Leisure Suit Larry game that just came out in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am about 3/4 of the way through the game and there is a part in the Prune Office you are supposed to fall through a hole and then click on a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/robnmish, Sep 17, 2020.

  1. /u/robnmish
    /u/robnmish Guest

    Bug in Leisure Suit Larry game that just came out


    I am about 3/4 of the way through the game and there is a part in the Prune Office you are supposed to fall through a hole and then click on a statement. But I never fall through the hole and the dialogue box is open for me to make a choice. I am unable to click on either choice and not able to proceed with the game. I have had this happen on both xbox consoles and they are both in the alpha skip ahead. Wondering if anyone has gotten past this spot in the game



    I have put in feedback on this issue through the console.

    submitted by /u/robnmish
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/robnmish, Sep 17, 2020
    #1
  2. Tillbe Win User

    Favorite Game Character

    Of all time: Larry Laffer a.k.a Leisure Suit Larry (strictly Larry 1-6 on PC tho, non of that cousin garbage that came out later)

    Runner-Ups: Solid Snake, Deckard Cain, Max Payne, Gary from Vault 108 :)
  3. Reactor Leak SF Win User

    What is a game that made you laugh?

    What game did you just find absolutely hilarious . I know there's some amazingly awesome moments Leisure suit larry (showing my age) and secret of monkey island.
    ah, the long forgotten Leisure Suit Larry from the pre-PC days.... (politically correct that is)

    An older game that was just so wrong to me was Conker’s Bad Fur Day on the N64. It just came out of left field in terms of the content.

    and both The recent South Park games. The humor level, uncensored, along with a game that looks like a playable episode....magnificent
  4. Leemur60 Win User

    Pyro For Your Thoughts

    Leisure Suit Larry :) - Just kidding, probably The Division or Minecraft (creative)
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Most frustrating game?

    Leisure Suit Larry... no naked chicks=frustrated.
  6. Andreas_212 Win User

    First M Rated Game You've Ever Played?

    Leisure suit larry 5 i think it was
Thema:

Bug in Leisure Suit Larry game that just came out

Loading...
  1. Bug in Leisure Suit Larry game that just came out - Similar Threads - Bug Leisure Suit

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. leisure suit larry xbox one bug