bug in kingdom of amalur re-reckoning

Discus and support bug in kingdom of amalur re-reckoning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i was playing this game my character just disappear i can still fire arrows and talk to npcs and parry with my shield but i can't attack with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hollowrage, Sep 9, 2020.

  1. hollowrage
    hollowrage Guest

    bug in kingdom of amalur re-reckoning


    when i was playing this game my character just disappear i can still fire arrows and talk to npcs and parry with my shield but i can't attack with melee weapons is there a way to fix this or do i have to start the game over again?

    :)
     
    hollowrage, Sep 9, 2020
    #1
  2. MariusCrisu Win User

    bug in kingdom of amalur re-reckoning

    The same happened to me and I managed to fix it by going inside a building and into a corner and moving the camera around until my character reappeared. hope it works for you as well.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    bug in kingdom of amalur re-reckoning

    You will want to contact the developer, so they can see the bug for themselves and be able to create a fix for the game.
  4. RinoPelletier1 Win User

    bug in kingdom of amalur re-reckoning

    I when for a swim, fix for me.
  5. Blahschnackl Win User

    bug in kingdom of amalur re-reckoning

    Thanks, just ran into the same bug, and moving the camera in a corner solved it for me as well.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    bug in kingdom of amalur re-reckoning

    There is a patch coming some time later today or tomorrow which was meant to be released at the same time as the game.

    It'll add very hard mode,fix a load of known bugs & achievements should start unlocking.
Thema:

bug in kingdom of amalur re-reckoning

Loading...
  1. bug in kingdom of amalur re-reckoning - Similar Threads - bug kingdom amalur

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Achievement Bug?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Achievement Bug?: I just picked up KH Final Mix about a week ago and there's an achievement for synthesizing/crafting every item. I just crafted Ultima last night and have crafted 33/33 items in the game, but that...
  9. Xbox One in Australia - Kingdom Hearts 3 bug

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One in Australia - Kingdom Hearts 3 bug: Hi I'm just wondering if anyone else in Australia (who is not an Xbox Live member) who mostly use their Xbox One for accessing Netflix, Youtube etc. & not for gaming hasn't been able to access...
  10. Kingdom: New Lands - Achievements Bug

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom: New Lands - Achievements Bug: I have a problem with these Achievements on the game Kingdom New Lands: - Crowned (40g) - Heraldic Achievement (40g) I've completed the game over 3 times, and the Achievements aren't UNBLOCKED,...