Bug in fifa 18 world cup update
Discus and support Bug in fifa 18 world cup update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] My fifa fut seems to have a bg since the update yesterday (world cup update, taam names as shown in photo)) Is it possible to uninstall then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geordie Bloke, May 30, 2018.
Thema:
Bug in fifa 18 world cup update
Loading...
-
Bug in fifa 18 world cup update - Similar Threads - Bug fifa world
-
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
FIFA 22 Xbox Series S resolution issues - known bug since release, fix not released for...
in XboX InsidersFIFA 22 Xbox Series S resolution issues - known bug since release, fix not released for...: Hey Team, I was told it's good to leave a feedback here since Xbox devs are looking at posts here. Since launch of FIFA 22 on XSS version we have huge issue with resolution. Game looks so blurry... -
New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons
in XBoX on WindowsNew Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons: I have just purchased a brand new official Xbox Series X controller for my PC. I have installed it and it works perfectly fine with most of my games, except for FIFA 21. When in the Menu section... -
Fifa 20 Bug
in XBoX Games and AppsFifa 20 Bug: Hi I purchased FIFA 4 days ago. When i go onto ultimate team and try and change the players and positions it kicks me off ultimate team servers. This has happened on the previous FIFA as well and... -
Bug fifa 19
in XBoX on ConsolesBug fifa 19: Bonjour, J'ai acheté fifa 19 hier . Aujourd'hui après un match en ultimate team mon jeu freeze et fait un bruit après cel il me renvoie au menu principal xbox . J'ai redémarré ma console et il... -
Bug FIFA 18 Xbox one s
in XBoX Games and AppsBug FIFA 18 Xbox one s: Bonjour mon jeu FIFA 18 ne se lance pas sur ma Xbox one S. Il se bloque sur l'ecran de démarrage avant de me rediriger vers le menu de la Xbox. J'ai essayé de redémarrer ma Xbox et de supprimer... -
bug fifa 17 xboxone
in XBoX Games and Appsbug fifa 17 xboxone: how resolved bug to fifa 17 a609fc78-501f-45d0-9099-7d5083362eb3