Bug in fifa 18 world cup update

Discus and support Bug in fifa 18 world cup update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] My fifa fut seems to have a bg since the update yesterday (world cup update, taam names as shown in photo)) Is it possible to uninstall then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geordie Bloke, May 30, 2018.

1. Bug in fifa 18 world cup update

Bug in fifa 18 world cup update [​IMG]

My fifa fut seems to have a bg since the update yesterday (world cup update, taam names as shown in photo)) Is it possible to uninstall then reinstall the update? If not and i uninstall the whole game will i lose saved games etc? it only appears in
    ultimate team, both normal and world cup mode.

:)

Geordie Bloke, May 30, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, May 30, 2018
  3. MiickO9
    MiickO9 Guest
    FIFA 18 on EA Access!?

Anyone heard any news on when FIFA 18 will be coming to the EA Access Vault?

Some ppl have said it may come before the release of the World Cup Update, other saying not till end of July...

MiickO9, May 30, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

As first step try to clean the cache by powercycling the console Bug in fifa 18 world cup update ;)

Frizio I iB, May 30, 2018
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

As first step try to clean the cache by powercycling the console ;)
  6. Smwutches Win User

I can't play my free FIFA 18

7. terryology Win User

Whats your next Pre Order going to be?

Rugby World Cup, F1 2011 and Fifa 12
  8. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

Freezing

Hope EA Sports fixes the issue in 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil and FIFA 15.
  9. Cave Adsum87 Win User

More EA Server Shutdowns

fifa 10 africa world cup is not working for me neither is fifa 11 or fight night round 4 xbox 360
Thema:

1. Bug in fifa 18 world cup update - Similar Threads - Bug fifa world

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. FIFA 22 Xbox Series S resolution issues - known bug since release, fix not released for...

in XboX Insiders
    FIFA 22 Xbox Series S resolution issues - known bug since release, fix not released for...: Hey Team, I was told it's good to leave a feedback here since Xbox devs are looking at posts here. Since launch of FIFA 22 on XSS version we have huge issue with resolution. Game looks so blurry...
  6. New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons: I have just purchased a brand new official Xbox Series X controller for my PC. I have installed it and it works perfectly fine with most of my games, except for FIFA 21. When in the Menu section...
  7. Fifa 20 Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 Bug: Hi I purchased FIFA 4 days ago. When i go onto ultimate team and try and change the players and positions it kicks me off ultimate team servers. This has happened on the previous FIFA as well and...
  8. Bug fifa 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug fifa 19: Bonjour, J'ai acheté fifa 19 hier . Aujourd'hui après un match en ultimate team mon jeu freeze et fait un bruit après cel il me renvoie au menu principal xbox . J'ai redémarré ma console et il...
  9. Bug FIFA 18 Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug FIFA 18 Xbox one s: Bonjour mon jeu FIFA 18 ne se lance pas sur ma Xbox one S. Il se bloque sur l'ecran de démarrage avant de me rediriger vers le menu de la Xbox. J'ai essayé de redémarrer ma Xbox et de supprimer...
  10. bug fifa 17 xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug fifa 17 xboxone: how resolved bug to fifa 17 a609fc78-501f-45d0-9099-7d5083362eb3