Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.

Discus and support Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have two other PCs and they work normally I can switch accounts whenever. This PC however skips asking if I want to switch accounts. When I restart... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Helldiver_of_Mars, Jan 12, 2022.

  1. Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.


    I have two other PCs and they work normally I can switch accounts whenever. This PC however skips asking if I want to switch accounts. When I restart the app sometimes (randomly) it will ask me if this is the correct user/account I hit it and it skips the switch then logs me in to the wrong account anyway.

    There are no options for switching an account like normal.

    I've reinstalled it repeatedly. In fact even when I reinstall it goes to the first account I installed. The only way for me to switch is to go into registry and delete the Xbox app information.

    submitted by /u/Helldiver_of_Mars
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Helldiver_of_Mars, Jan 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Tooph Win User

    Xbox Game Pass PC I can't install games (error:0x00000001)

  3. Niko1664 Win User

    Jouer au Xbox Game Pass sur PC impossible.[Cannot play Xbox Game Pass on PC.]

    Salut Maxime, as-tu téléchargé l'application Xbox Bêta ? C'est par l et en connectant ton compte que tu as accès aux jeux Game Pass PC avec ton compte ?

    https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

    Si tu es passé par le store directement, as tu veillé connecter ton compte ? Si oui, et si le problème est toujours la, tu peux sans problème valider l'option d'abonnement et revenir en arrière, j'ai déj eu le bug aussi :).

    Cordialement.

    [Translation - Hi Maxime, did you download the Xbox Beta app? It is through this and by connecting your account that you have access to Game Pass PC games with your account?

    https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

    If you went through the store directly, did you make sure to connect your account? If yes, and if the problem is still there, you can easily validate the subscription option and go back, I already had the bug too :).

    Cordially.]
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

    Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

    Ultimate game pass has had quite a bit if bugs since PC launch I would try waiting a bit really
  5. SiriusSGA Win User

    Trial Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for XBox gamepad

    I have resolved issue.

    I had russian interface in Xbox aplication and there was mistake (bug) - when I clicked green button at the right side (not fully displayed), I was redirected to buying new pass.

    Now I switched Windows and Xbox aplication to english and there is no this issue - I was redirected to offer with 3 mounths free.

    Thanks!
  6. PedroCustódio2 Win User

    FS2020 stuck in update screen - XBox pass version

    Found this on reddit and this worked for me!

    " had the same issue and found a solution for the Game Pass version. You need to switch accounts in the Xbox beta app. Switch to a different (or new) account, then launch the game and it will
    start downloading everything again. Once done you can switch back to your regular account."
    Do I have to subscribe to the game pass once more? The new account does not recognize the game pass I have bought on the original one.
Thema:

Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.

Loading...
  1. Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts. - Similar Threads - Bug redownload Game

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...