[BUG] HUGE Oversight?

Discus and support [BUG] HUGE Oversight? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you are communication banned on Xbox Live (can't send messages, hear people talk, or communicate with others in any way i.e. Skype) you are still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cryoster, Jul 16, 2016.

  1. Cryoster
    Cryoster Guest

    [BUG] HUGE Oversight?


    If you are communication banned on Xbox Live (can't send messages, hear people talk, or communicate with others in any way i.e. Skype) you are still able to send messages (don't know about anything else) if you use the Windows 10 Xbox application to do so.

    This seems like a huge oversight by whoever developed the W10 application.

    :)
     
    Cryoster, Jul 16, 2016
    #1
  2. P0LAR BuRRRR
    P0LAR BuRRRR Guest
    Huge bug in skyrim

    turns out i was tapping it thank you very much
     
    P0LAR BuRRRR, Jul 16, 2016
    #2
  3. DJSWAGNESS
    DJSWAGNESS Guest
    Huge bug in skyrim

    When you talk to the Jarl does he and the Housecarl come outside with you? Make sure that they are outside with you and the Jarl will say go ahead to to the edge of the railing and use the shout. It takes the dragon a few seconds to come but he will make
    his way to you.
     
    DJSWAGNESS, Jul 16, 2016
    #3
  4. [BUG] HUGE Oversight?

    Hey Cryoster,

    That's definitely an interesting issue and worthy of further investigation. I will pass this on to the development team. Thanks for raising this!

    ~Hammer
     
    BroHammersley, Jul 18, 2016
    #4
  5. BroHammersley Win User

    [BUG] HUGE Oversight?

    Hey Cryoster,

    That's definitely an interesting issue and worthy of further investigation. I will pass this on to the development team. Thanks for raising this!

    ~Hammer
  6. Nojini Win User

    Hdmi

    Thanks Koop, thought as much - and youre right, its a huge oversight, I find it really annoying! maybe a future patch will sort it, but I doubt it
  7. EnigmaNL Win User

    after latest firmware update the wireless xbox controlled is no more correctly recognized on PC if connected using bluetooth

    I have the very same issue with my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Very annoying indeed.

    How can the Xbox firmware not be recognized by the PC software? Huge oversight by Microsoft...
  8. D1NO Win User

    Speed Wheel does not fully work with Forza 4

    Wheel is great. Very accurate. But does take practice with assists turned off.

    Only negative is the LB-RB buttons are in game menu but on on wheel. Huge Oversight by Microsoft.

    I have a wireless headset so that is not an issue.
  9. Kmack11 Win User

    HUGE FRICKING BUG!!!!!!!!

    The same thing happened to my first world. Had to start a new one, as there won't be a fix until the next update. It should be here soon though.
Thema:

[BUG] HUGE Oversight?

Loading...
  1. [BUG] HUGE Oversight? - Similar Threads - BUG HUGE Oversight

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. Won't record audio for gameclips or GamePlay huge bug !!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Won't record audio for gameclips or GamePlay huge bug !!!: So I record last 30 seconds or 1 minute it won't record the audio also the file will be corrupt. I have reset the entire console rest all my games on series x it's running latest Omega build I was...
  9. HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    HUGE BUG Cannot buy Dead Or Alive 4 and Cannot play Dead or Alive 1 Even I purchased it: Problem with new released on Xbox Dead or Alive Ultimate 1 and Dead or Alive 4 Currently there is a huge bug that doesn’t let you play Dead or Alive 1 Ultímate even you bought it (when you try to...
  10. (IMPORTANT - HELP!) Huge bug trying to acess my 'children' account from Xbox live ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    (IMPORTANT - HELP!) Huge bug trying to acess my 'children' account from Xbox live ...: This is not a common error I guess, since I've tried every solution from sites and etc. Well, I was trying to add a new payment option (via computer, because in xbox 360, it doesn't accept the...