BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot

Discus and support BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What it says in the description, when starting the console it will load the empty guide, then after 5 to 10 seconds load your last four apps/games.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 30, 2020.

  1. BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot


    What it says in the description, when starting the console it will load the empty guide, then after 5 to 10 seconds load your last four apps/games.

    submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 30, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Turv3y Win User

    Xbox 360 S 320gb HHD in Canada? Where can we buy them?

    You noticed that too Arkham? When your games list is populating or even to be able to select all games and what not it takes a long time like 30-40 seconds at times...same with the option to install games takes a long time to appear too.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Taking a long time

    Actually it mostly depends from the speed of your net connection. Although sometimes impending updates might cause delay and you will have to clear your console cache like this:

    Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it powers down completely.

    Unplug the power cable from the back of the console so that the power brick in not connected to the console.

    Press the power button on the console three or four times. This will ensure that any remaining power in the battery is drained, clearing the cache on the console.

    Plug the power cable back into the console.

    Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.

    Turn on the console using the power button.
  4. Harlita Win User

    update

    I got a system update this morning- my xbox wont boot now, but if it's going to take a long time- it should say so, after 12 minutes of sitting at a black screen with no movement following the reboot- i turned it off. this is bologna.
  5. iAshHD Win User

    What game would you choose?

    Wow Camaroboy, long time no see.

    Anyway, if it was me, I would go with Halo 3. As long as it has a populated community that is.
  6. jdkay20 Win User

    Xbox one stuck while loading home

    everything takes to long to load Cortina Home Guide with error code each time
Thema:

BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot

Loading...
  1. BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot - Similar Threads - BUG Guide takes

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Is the text bubble a bug in Guide?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the text bubble a bug in Guide?: I was wondering do you guys also have that explanation text bubble at the bottom of the Guide every time you hover over those buttons? For me it started appearing after the latest update and I...