Bug gift card code
Discus and support Bug gift card code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'buyed a gift card code for my sister to use on her Xbox one, but when the set it, we have an answer like the code have been buyed in another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lenatid, Dec 16, 2017.
Thema:
Bug gift card code
Loading...
-
Bug gift card code - Similar Threads - Bug gift card
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
Reggression: activity feed deletion bug
in XboX InsidersReggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth... -
UI loop trap bug................
in XboX InsidersUI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont... -
Microsoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug: Currently in the Pre-Alpha Stage Current at approx. 88,900 Points and for whatever reason, my gaming this morning was inundated with probably 200 notifications (in about 5 to 10 minutes) that I... -
I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X
in XboX InsidersI think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X: I would like to buy some DLC as a gift on Xbox Console. The current ID that use doesn't have Game Pass Member. So the menu that show up will suggest for join Game Pass and "Buy as Gift" Menu need...