[BUG]Frequency mission on Voeld

Discus and support [BUG]Frequency mission on Voeld in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've found a bug and I've been able to reproduce it twice. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to report it as both the game and the insider app crashed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OakDrop64, Mar 31, 2017.

  1. OakDrop64
    OakDrop64 Guest

    [BUG]Frequency mission on Voeld


    I've found a bug and I've been able to reproduce it twice. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to report it as both the game and the insider app crashed while I attempted to do so. The bug is the result of dying during a dialog. My guess is that ooccurrences
    where that can happen are probably rather rare.

    After accepting the mission, in order to trigger the bug, I start from the nearest forward station. From there, I drive to the location, exit the vehicle and quickly kill the attacking wildlife. I then scan the meteorite and start damping right away. By the
    time the next wave of wildlife comes, I'm already about halfway through this process. It ends at about the same time as my shield get broken through. This triggers a dialog. At that point, I'm still getting attacked but can't do anything about it because of
    said dialog. What follows is death while SAM talks to me and suggest that we bring the meteorite back to the Nexus. During both tries, I was killed just before given asked to choose an option. I still got to choose an option even as the death screen was showing
    up, but I could not choose an option from the death screen.

    :)
     
    OakDrop64, Mar 31, 2017
    #1
  2. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Operation Mastiff june 8th.

    I know the two newest maps (Jade and Goddess) seem to do the retrieval mission with a higher frequency. Sometimes 2 out of 3 objectives are retrieval mission.
     
    Burst Axe, Mar 31, 2017
    #2
  3. Possible spoiler

    So after completing the Pursuit for the thieves guild, has anyone else had Vold somehow find his way into the thieves guild? And subsequently end up dead?
     
    Tatakai no Kami, Mar 31, 2017
    #3
  4. OakDrop64
    OakDrop64 Guest

    [BUG]Frequency mission on Voeld

    I've managed to reproduce it 2 more times (that makes 4) and submitted a report.
     
    OakDrop64, Mar 31, 2017
    #4
  5. OakDrop64
    OakDrop64 Guest
    I managed to catch the bug on video. It's the very first video clip that I've ever made and published on Xbox. Yay!
     
    OakDrop64, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. OakDrop64 Win User

    [BUG]Frequency mission on Voeld

    I've managed to reproduce it 2 more times (that makes 4) and submitted a report.
  7. OakDrop64 Win User

    [BUG]Frequency mission on Voeld

    I managed to catch the bug on video. It's the very first video clip that I've ever made and published on Xbox. Yay!
  8. Burst Axe Win User

    Operation Mastiff june 8th.

    I know the two newest maps (Jade and Goddess) seem to do the retrieval mission with a higher frequency. Sometimes 2 out of 3 objectives are retrieval mission.
  9. dazeweeble Win User

    Skyrim freezes in the saving process during game on xbox 360

    There are actually some bugs and glitches with the Skyrim game itself, the Waking Nightmare mission in Dawnstar is bugged and the only way to complete the mission is by turning off all autosaves and powering thru that part.
  10. Crusher X303 Win User

    Bugged Mission in The Fridge

    There is no Third Playthrough.

    .

    There is a playthrough 2.5 though like the first game had.

    .

    If you do not discover the side missions (leave them all unknown with the ! mark over people) then when you beat the final boss all the side mission will level up and be at level 50. All the rewards will be way better since they will all be at there max
    level.
Thema:

[BUG]Frequency mission on Voeld

Loading...
  1. [BUG]Frequency mission on Voeld - Similar Threads - BUG Frequency mission

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...