Bug Fortnite
Discus and support Bug Fortnite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, je suis bien connecté au reseau et tout semble bien car cest indiqué que je suis connecté. Le probleme cest lorsque je suis en ligne avec mes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxenceLadouceur, Jul 20, 2020.
Thema:
Bug Fortnite
Loading...
-
Bug Fortnite - Similar Threads - Bug Fortnite
-
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Fortnite is bugged only on my xbox
in XBoX Games and AppsFortnite is bugged only on my xbox: I am playing fortnite on my series x, but when I try to play splitscreen the bottom account always freezes, with no Ui or movement capabilities. On a friend's Xbox it works just fine (he has a... -
Fortnite bugs that i cant stand for sum odd ass reason
in XboX InsidersFortnite bugs that i cant stand for sum odd ass reason: Bro can anyone tell me why im the only one getting specific rare ass bugs like my games choppy as shit ever since the update idk wtf is going on but this shit is fucking annoying submitted by... -
Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs
in XboX InsidersFortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help.... -
Fortnite Xbox audio bug/ crashing
in XBoX on ConsolesFortnite Xbox audio bug/ crashing: When I play fortnite on my xbox series X and I go to my side bar its freezes my xbox for a short few seconds, this has ultimately started to become a problem as I check the party im in a lot when... -
My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite
in XBoX Games and AppsMy microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite: I’ve checked my microsoft account and it says i have 17 dollars and some cents, but my problem is that i’m trying to buy a fortnite crew pack for 11.99 tax makes it 13.13 so i still have enough... -
How do I fix a bug where only one of my friends have been blocked(on fortnite)?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow do I fix a bug where only one of my friends have been blocked(on fortnite)?: I have already tried actually blocking him, reporting him(not because he did something bad), even trying to friend him but it just says "failed to send request" and we both have tried everything.... -
Blue screen Bug in Fortnite on Xbox Series S
in XBoX Games and AppsBlue screen Bug in Fortnite on Xbox Series S: Does anyone know how I can fix the Fortnite blue screen issue? It's been more than three days and it still appears when I start the game. I tried force quit, reinstalling the game, and everything...