Bug: falling though solid layer of blocks

Discus and support Bug: falling though solid layer of blocks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the most recent version of Minecraft on Xbox One I'm seeing a bug with an automated mine cart collector. Here is what three layers look like from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aakova, Feb 23, 2017.

  1. aakova
    aakova Guest

    Bug: falling though solid layer of blocks


    In the most recent version of Minecraft on Xbox One I'm seeing a bug with an automated mine cart collector.

    Here is what three layers look like from the side:

    Place a cart on the leftmost rail, hop in, and head toward the cactus. The cart will pop on the cactus and drop into the hopper, but the player's avatar will drop through the middle layer and land on the third layer (if there is a third layer...aiiiieee!!!).

    Expected behavior: Player should not fall through solid blocks. This appears to be a regression from past behavior where the expected behavior occurred.

    :)
     
    aakova, Feb 23, 2017
    #1
  2. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    Achievement Idea: Death From Above!

    Kill a player after falling a distance of 250 blocks.
     
    DarkOvcharka, Feb 23, 2017
    #2
  3. PewP3r
    PewP3r Guest
    Pinwheel Branch Mining

    Some new findings... Bedrock is, in fact, layers 1-5 (confirmed w/the addition of coordinates on the map) so I now do 2 layers - standing on layer 6, branches 3 blocks high (exposes layer 6-10) and another 2 blocks up on layer 11 (exposes layer 11-15). If
    you want the most bang for your buck, work on layer 11. I got the most ore that way. Also, I'm now doing 1x3 tunnels (vs 2x3) and making 12 branches per-spoke. Based on the comments here, 2-block width was redundant. Happy mining!
     
    PewP3r, Feb 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Bonien2 Win User

    Layers of Fear 2: what do you think of the game?

    I played it and finished it with all achievements. It was solid but first Layers of fear was much better.
  5. PewP3r Win User

    Pinwheel Branch Mining

    Some new findings... Bedrock is, in fact, layers 1-5 (confirmed w/the addition of coordinates on the map) so I now do 2 layers - standing on layer 6, branches 3 blocks high (exposes layer 6-10) and another 2 blocks up on layer 11 (exposes layer 11-15). If
    you want the most bang for your buck, work on layer 11. I got the most ore that way. Also, I'm now doing 1x3 tunnels (vs 2x3) and making 12 branches per-spoke. Based on the comments here, 2-block width was redundant. Happy mining!
  6. ll Ronin ll Win User

    Something I learned a few days ago and felt completely stupid about.

    [quote user="chadesh"]

    actually you can still fall off, it's just not as easy.

    [/quote]

    Not sure if it's in this version or not but not too long ago there was a bug on the pc where you would fall off if you crouched walked over the corner of 2 blocks. Haven't tried it on here yet so I'm not sure if it exists yet.
  7. SirAngry Win User

    Full retail download size!

    There is no way NBA2K14 will be a 60GB download. That is what is know as covering ones backside. Some games will rock up closer to 50GBs this generation though, no question. On the PS4 we hear tell that Killzone is nearing a 50GB file, and if games are using
    bigger, more detailed and just plain more texture maps then yes, game files can become HUGE pretty rapidly. But I look at top line PC releases that have multipe texture file blocks and other duplicated assets that only just scratch over 30GBs and think it
    is just massively unlikely that over night we'll see all games starting to rock in at 50GB.

    .

    Also just for those interested Blu-ray disc layers come in 25GB layers. So a 2 layer disc is 50GBs and a triple layer disc 75GBs and so on and so forth. I believe the maximum currently achieced is a 16 layer disc that rocks in at 400GBs. But I'm not sure
    standard Blu-ray drives support up to that many layers, I personally thought 4 layers was the basic standard required. Could be wrong though, I've not kept up to date with the BRDA stuff.
  8. ElectroFlying Win User

    360 immulator for xbox one release date??

    Hmm. Never actually seen "dual layer dvd's." I have seen dual layer HDDVD's and Blu-ray discs though.
Thema:

Bug: falling though solid layer of blocks

Loading...
  1. Bug: falling though solid layer of blocks - Similar Threads - Bug falling though

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. titan fall 2 dead zone BUG please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    titan fall 2 dead zone BUG please help: ever since i downloaded Titan fall 2 i have dead zone on all my games and it makes games unplayable. (dead zone my your camera view point up if you dont touch the right thumb stick)...