Bug dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox [Translation-Bug as soon as I connect my...

Discus and support Bug dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox [Translation-Bug as soon as I connect my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonsoir, J'ai un problème, depuis hier, dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox ma console bug complètement et sa me déconnecte de mon compte. Que ce... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Teddy roux, Feb 8, 2019.

  1. Teddy roux
    Teddy roux Guest

    Bug dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox [Translation-Bug as soon as I connect my...


    Bonsoir,

    J'ai un problème, depuis hier, dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox ma console bug complètement et sa me déconnecte de mon compte. Que ce soit en wifi ou avec le câble Ethernet je ne peux rien faire.

    Je ne sait pas d'ou cela provient.

    Merci pour votre aide.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    [Translation-ood evening

    I have a problem, since yesterday, as soon as I connect my Livebox has my Xbox my console bug completely and its disconnects me from my account. Whether it's in WiFi or with the Ethernet cable I can't do anything.

    I do not know where that came from.

    Thank you for your help.]

    :)
     
    Teddy roux, Feb 8, 2019
    #1
  2. Teddy roux Win User

    Bug dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox [Translation-Bug as soon as I connect my Livebox to my Xbox]

    sa ne marche toujours pas, sa me déconnecte et sa me met désolé teddy, se connecter via une manette

    Mod Translation:

    Its still not working, its disconnects me and it puts me sorry Teddy, connect via a gamepad
  3. {Parity} Win User

    Bug dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox [Translation-Bug as soon as I connect my Livebox to my Xbox]

    Try performing the hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

    Bug dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox [Translation-Bug as soon as I connect my Livebox to my Xbox]

    Hi Teddy,

    Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

    We understand this can be frustrating since the profile will not download. What happens when trying to download the profile? Does it provide an error message?

    Check your network connection:

    1. Go to System
    2. Select Settings
    3. Select Network
    4. Select Network Settings
    5. Select Test multiplayer Connection

    What does it say after completing the test? There is the option of performing a Soft
    Factory Reset
    .

    Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing
    it from the console.



    To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;
    in middle column at the top it will say "show on home"
    if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.



    Let us know if that helps!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Bug dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox [Translation-Bug as soon as I connect my Livebox to my Xbox]

    Hello Teddy,

    Sorry for the issue with connecting on the console. Would like you to hit the guide button, on side menu on left go to system, then restart console. Also try rebooting your network hardware when you do this.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. Teddy roux Win User

    Bug dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox [Translation-Bug as soon as I connect my Livebox to my Xbox]

    Re,

    Hier un conseiller xbox ma dit de retirer mon compte pour régler le problème mais aujourd'hui il m'est impossible de rajouter mon compte.

    Que faire ?

    [Translate - Re,

    Yesterday a xbox advisor told me to withdraw my account to fix the problem but today it is impossible for me to add my account.

    What to do ?]
Thema:

Bug dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox [Translation-Bug as soon as I connect my...

Loading...
  1. Bug dès que je connecte ma Livebox a ma Xbox [Translation-Bug as soon as I connect my... - Similar Threads - Bug dès que

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...