Bug de console [Translate] Console bug
Discus and support Bug de console [Translate] Console bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, Depuis quelques semaines, ma console xbox s'etain quelques minutes après le démarrage sans raisons apparantes. Pourquoi cela et comment... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samuelflore, Jun 16, 2019.
Thema:
Bug de console [Translate] Console bug
Loading...
-
Bug de console [Translate] Console bug - Similar Threads - Bug console Translate
-
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Subnautica II bugged on XBOX console
in XboX InsidersSubnautica II bugged on XBOX console: seen several members of my community playing the game getting stuck in , earning achievements and so on I played the demo build and it’s still stuck as such on my console , there’s no full game... -
XBOX 360 wifi bug console won't connect to modern wireless networks. 802.11n LDPC (low...
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX 360 wifi bug console won't connect to modern wireless networks. 802.11n LDPC (low...: With the Xbox 360 console it generally does not connect to a modern wireless network unless it is set to legacy (802.11abg) or if the setting LDPC (low density parity check) is disabled on the... -
XBOX 360 wifi bug console won't connect to modern wireless networks. 802.11n LDPC (low...
in XboX InsidersXBOX 360 wifi bug console won't connect to modern wireless networks. 802.11n LDPC (low...: With the Xbox 360 console it generally does not connect to a modern wireless network unless it is set to legacy (802.11abg) or if the seting LDPC (low density parity check) is disabled on the... -
Console Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug
in XboX InsidersConsole Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug: Unsure if it's related to console update status or not. Console is in 'beta' tier currently. If it is just a general issue (or issues) I apologize for the placement of the post. Having multiple... -
Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?
in XboX InsidersBlack Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to... -
Wi-Fi Bug in Alpha-Skip Ahead While Console Is Hardwired
in XboX InsidersWi-Fi Bug in Alpha-Skip Ahead While Console Is Hardwired: I reported this via console already but there is a very serious Wi-Fi bug that is causing a wired console to try to connect to wifi while hardwired. I was playing Diablo 4 and kept getting...