Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online]

Discus and support Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, Cela fait plus d'un mois que pour moi il est impossible de maintenir une session en ligne sur Forza Horizon 4. J'ai pourtant vérifié la... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RiasuSarutobi, Feb 3, 2019.

  1. Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online]


    Bonjour,

    Cela fait plus d'un mois que pour moi il est impossible de maintenir une session en ligne sur Forza Horizon 4. J'ai pourtant vérifié la qualité de ma connexion et je n'ai aucun problème pour jouer d'autres jeux en ligne. Dès qu'une session est trouvé est
    que je m'y connecte, au bout de 5 min je me retrouve déconnecter puis reconnecter juste après cela rend impossible le jeu en ligne mais également les épreuves en ligne (Forzathon, Epreuve saisonnière en coop, ...). Cela détruit l'expérience de jeu, et rend
    décevant un jeu qui ne devrait pas l'être ... surtout après 4 opus ...

    Merci par avance.

    [Translation - Hello,It has been more than a month since I can not maintain an online session on Forza Horizon 4. I have yet checked the quality of my connection and I have no problem to play other online games . As soon as a session is found that
    I connect to, after 5 minutes I find myself disconnect and reconnect just after that makes it impossible to play online but also online events (Forzathon, Seasonal proof coop, .. .). This destroys the gaming experience, and renders a game that should not be
    ... especially after 4 games ...Thanks in advance.]


    :)
     
    RiasuSarutobi, Feb 3, 2019
    #1
  2. {Parity} Win User

    Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online]

    Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console. If that doesn't help try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online]

    Hi Risau,

    Thanks for your post. To troubleshoot this issue, try reinstalling Forza Horizon 4. Here's an article on how to do so:

    Reinstall Games on Windows 10
    .

    I hope this helps.
  4. RiasuSarutobi Win User

    Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online]

    Je joue sur ordinateur pas sur console.

    [Translation - I play on computer not on console.]
  5. Stan Sim Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 continuously searches for online game (private lobby/adventure matchmaking/online freeroam) and drops with network error a couple of minutes later

    same issue here "finding an online adventure session" all day long. FYI I am able to join online race for Forza Horizon 4
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Foza unable to connect online.

    Are you having any connection issues with other games as well, or is it specifically on Forza Horizon 4 only?

    If you try a Horizon Solo session, and then try to switch online, does it give you the same error message?
Thema:

Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online]

Loading...
  1. Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online] - Similar Threads - Bug connexion session

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. How in can fix this bug (minecraft movie server connexion) ???????

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How in can fix this bug (minecraft movie server connexion) ???????: For the new event of minecraft (the server of the movie), i try to join with the bedrock... i lunch, it's loading....and crash. Just before the game crash i can see the red loading screen with...
  8. Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug]: Bonjour, j'aurais besoin que l'on m'aide. Je voudrais connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft mais chaque fois que j'appuie sur "Se connecter avec un compte Microsoft" sa m'affiche tout le...
  9. Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a))

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a)): Bonjour, Je ne peux plus me connecter a mon compte Xbox sans que ce message d’erreur apparaisse : « une erreur est survenue et nous n'avons pas pu continuer (0x80a4001a) ». J’ai redémarré ma...
  10. bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection): bonsoir j'ai un beug quand je vais tester ma connexion sa me dit qu'il y a un problème du côté de microsoft? [TRANSLATE] Good evening I have a beug when I will test my connection sa tells me...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. probleme de connexion forza horizon 4