Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug]

Discus and support Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'aurais besoin que l'on m'aide. Je voudrais connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft mais chaque fois que j'appuie sur "Se connecter avec... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SevanEzegul, Dec 24, 2019.

  1. SevanEzegul
    SevanEzegul Guest

    Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug]


    Bonjour, j'aurais besoin que l'on m'aide. Je voudrais connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft mais chaque fois que j'appuie sur "Se connecter avec un compte Microsoft" sa m'affiche tout le temps "Nous avons tenté de vous connecter votre compte Microsoft,
    mais une erreur s'est produite." J'ai désinstallé et réinstaller le jeu mais sa me met toujours la même chose. Comment pourrai-je faire pour me connecter ?

    -[Translation - Hello, I need someone to help me.
    I would like to connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft but each time I press "Connect with a Microsoft account" its displayed all the time "We tried to connect to your Microsoft account, but an error occurred
    produced. "
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but its still putting me the same.
    How can I connect?]

    :)
     
    SevanEzegul, Dec 24, 2019
    #1
  2. SevanEzegul Win User

    Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug]

    Désolé mais je n'arrive pas traduire.

    [Edit - Translation] - Sorry but I can't translate.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

    Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug]

    Hello SevanEzegul,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox website and
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? After you sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox website; we suggest trying
    to sign in on Minecraft again. If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to

    Mojang Support
    and PlayStation Support for more assistance. We hope this information helps!
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

    Probleme de connexion de compte minecraft sur ps4[Translation-Minecraft account connection problem on ps4]

  5. Taiga Mafia1944 Win User

    Jogos do game pass ficam presos na tela inicial [Game pass games get stuck on the home screen]

    existe alguma forma de falar diretamente com um funcionário da microsoft sobre esses bugs?

    [Translation - Is there any way to talk directly to a Microsoft employee about these bugs?]
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

    Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a))

    Hiya Keke,

    Thank you for contacting Forum support.

    Sorry to hear about the situation. When the Error
    0x80a4001a
    occurs it's usually asking for a password but, if there is an issue with applying it then you need to remove the account.

    If you're unable to get to the it working then,
    I suggest to try troubleshooting the console operating system by performing a
    soft factory reset
    and keeping games and apps.

    Please try following these steps:

    1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    Note: Before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and have a stable internet connection.

    Hope this helps.
Thema:

Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug]

Loading...
  1. Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug] - Similar Threads - Bug connexion Microsoft

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. How in can fix this bug (minecraft movie server connexion) ???????

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How in can fix this bug (minecraft movie server connexion) ???????: For the new event of minecraft (the server of the movie), i try to join with the bedrock... i lunch, it's loading....and crash. Just before the game crash i can see the red loading screen with...
  8. Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online]

    in XBoX on Windows
    Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online]: Bonjour, Cela fait plus d'un mois que pour moi il est impossible de maintenir une session en ligne sur Forza Horizon 4. J'ai pourtant vérifié la qualité de ma connexion et je n'ai aucun problème...
  9. Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a))

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a)): Bonjour, Je ne peux plus me connecter a mon compte Xbox sans que ce message d’erreur apparaisse : « une erreur est survenue et nous n'avons pas pu continuer (0x80a4001a) ». J’ai redémarré ma...
  10. bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection): bonsoir j'ai un beug quand je vais tester ma connexion sa me dit qu'il y a un problème du côté de microsoft? [TRANSLATE] Good evening I have a beug when I will test my connection sa tells me...