Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a))

Discus and support Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a)) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je ne peux plus me connecter a mon compte Xbox sans que ce message d’erreur apparaisse : « une erreur est survenue et nous n'avons pas pu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kekehuete, Dec 29, 2018.

  1. Kekehuete
    Kekehuete Guest

    Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a))


    Bonjour,

    Je ne peux plus me connecter a mon compte Xbox sans que ce message d’erreur apparaisse : « une erreur est survenue et nous n'avons pas pu continuer (0x80a4001a) ». J’ai redémarré ma console ... sans succès. J’ai retiré mon compte et redémarré la console
    ... sans succès (et je ne peux plus enregistré mon compte maintenant). Ma connexion réseau fonctionne. Je suis sous fibre en pleine ville.

    Help.

    [Mod Translation: I can no longer connect to my Xbox account without this error message appearing: "An error occurred and we could not continue (0x80a4001a)". I rebooted my console... without success. I removed my account and restarted the
    console... without success (and I can no longer register my account now). My network connection is working. I'm on fiber in the middle of town.

    Help.]

    :)
     
    Kekehuete, Dec 29, 2018
    #1
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

    Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a))

    Hiya Keke,

    Thank you for contacting Forum support.

    Sorry to hear about the situation. When the Error
    0x80a4001a
    occurs it's usually asking for a password but, if there is an issue with applying it then you need to remove the account.

    If you're unable to get to the it working then,
    I suggest to try troubleshooting the console operating system by performing a
    soft factory reset
    and keeping games and apps.

    Please try following these steps:

    1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    Note: Before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and have a stable internet connection.

    Hope this helps.
  3. etiennecormerais Win User

    0x80a4001a

    Bonjour, j'ai le même problème depuis ce matin. 0x80a4001a

    c' est la premiere fois que j'ai une console et je l'ai depuis 3 jour. je regrette dej mon achat.

    3 jours de jeux et c est déj les emmerdes vive les connexions reseaux.

    Quelqu'un a une solution ?

    Merci

    ____________________________________________

    [Translation -

    Hello, I have the same problem since this morning. 0x80a4001a

    This is the first time I have a console and I have it for 3 days. I already regret my purchase.

    3 Days of games and C is already the hassles the networks connections.

    Does anyone have a solution?

    Thank you]
  4. davideprimerano Win User

    veuiller rééssayer ulterieument erreur(0x80a4001a) ca veut dire quoi - [Translated - Want to try again later error (0X80A4001A) what does it mean]

    veuiller rééssayer ulterieument erreur (0x80a4001a) ca veut dire quoi impossibile de se connecter
  5. Redyand Win User

    Problemas para descargar un juego. [Trouble downloading a game.]

    Me dice que ocurrió un problema y no puede continuar, con un código 0x80a4001a

    Translation: [Tells Me that a problem occurred and can not continue, with a code 0x80a4001a]
  6. DiffuseTomcat6 Win User

    0x80a4001a Error!

    Kan niet meer inlogen op xbox one in woon kamer.

    0x80a4001a error code

    Boven op de xbox one x gaat het wel .

    Tot van morgen 8 uur kon ik wel in de woonkamer inlogen

    ___________________________________________

    [Translation-

    Can no longer lied on Xbox One in living room.

    0X80A4001A error code

    On top of the Xbox One x it does.

    Until the morning of 8 a.m. I could be in the living room]
Thema:

Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a))

Loading...
  1. Bug de connexion (0x80a4001a) (Translation: Connection bug (0x80a4001a)) - Similar Threads - Bug connexion 0x80a4001a

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. How in can fix this bug (minecraft movie server connexion) ???????

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How in can fix this bug (minecraft movie server connexion) ???????: For the new event of minecraft (the server of the movie), i try to join with the bedrock... i lunch, it's loading....and crash. Just before the game crash i can see the red loading screen with...
  8. Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug de connexion Microsoft Minecraft -[Translation - Microsoft Minecraft connection bug]: Bonjour, j'aurais besoin que l'on m'aide. Je voudrais connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft mais chaque fois que j'appuie sur "Se connecter avec un compte Microsoft" sa m'affiche tout le...
  9. Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online]

    in XBoX on Windows
    Bug de connexion / session en ligne Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 login / session bug online]: Bonjour, Cela fait plus d'un mois que pour moi il est impossible de maintenir une session en ligne sur Forza Horizon 4. J'ai pourtant vérifié la qualité de ma connexion et je n'ai aucun problème...
  10. bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection): bonsoir j'ai un beug quand je vais tester ma connexion sa me dit qu'il y a un problème du côté de microsoft? [TRANSLATE] Good evening I have a beug when I will test my connection sa tells me...