bug de compte microsoft sur minecraft

Discus and support bug de compte microsoft sur minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour cher personnes de Microsoft c'est pour vous dire depuis 2018 , j'était connecter un un compte Microsoft rien de bizzard depuis 2019 voir meme... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matheoayaz, Feb 12, 2022.

  1. matheoayaz
    matheoayaz Guest

    bug de compte microsoft sur minecraft


    Bonjour cher personnes de Microsoft c'est pour vous dire depuis 2018 , j'était connecter un un compte Microsoft rien de bizzard depuis 2019 voir meme 2020 depuis que je essaye de me connecter un un compte Microsoft sa marche pas . J'ai essayer avec plusieurs adresse sa marche pas , j'ai tout essayer meme j'ai regarder sur internet rien ne marche . Alors svp aidez moi je veux jouer en multijoueur sur Minecraft et au serveur merci de m'aidez.

    Matheo

    Moderator note - Moved from Windows to Xbox.

    :)
     
    matheoayaz, Feb 12, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

    bug de compte microsoft sur minecraft

    [Le texte ci-dessus est une traduction automatique et peut ne pas être exactement le même que le texte original]



    Bonjour matheoayaz,Merci

    d’avoir contacté les forums de support Xbox. Je comprends que vous ne pouvez pas vous connecter au multijoueur. Avant d’essayer de vous aider, pouvez-vous confirmer si vous avez déj migré votre compte Minecraft vers un compte Microsoft ? Si vous n’êtes pas sûr, consultez Comment migrer votre compte Mojang vers un compte Microsoft. Si vous avez déj migré votre compte mais que vous rencontrez des erreurs lors de la migration, consultez problèmes de migration de compte Microsoft et FAQ.



    Si vous pensez qu’il peut y avoir une erreur avec votre compte entièrement, assurez-vous de contacter le support Mojang Minecraft Support - Contactez-nous.

    Merci,

    -Tali
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

    bug de compte microsoft sur minecraft

    [The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]



    Hello matheoayaz,

    Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are unable to connect to multiplayer. Before we try to assist, can you please confirm if you have already migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account? If you are unsure, please view How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account. If you have already migrated your account but are having errors with the migration, view Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ.



    If you feel as though there may be an error with your account entirely, please be sure to contact Mojang support at Minecraft Support - Contact Us.

    Thank you,

    -Tali
  4. PatilaasGam3 Win User

    Perte de donnée sur Xbox ONE [Translate - Data loss on Xbox ONE]

    Autre question, lorsque que je réinitialise ma console (en prenant l'option pour garder les jeux et applications), puisque je suis en partage de compte avec un ami, donc son compte en compte principal sur ma console et mon compte en compte principal sur
    sa console, est-ce que mon compte s'enlève en compte principal de la console de mon ami?

    Pour résumer, si je réinitialise ma console, mon ami doit-il remettre mon compte en compte principal sur sa console?
  5. Reejwsk’´ Win User

    migration minecraft

    Le problème est que je ne sais pas vers quel compte été migré mon compte Minecraft car de base je l’avait migré sur un compte ou tout se passe bien et du jour au lendemain ça m’as dit que le compte Microsoft n’existait plus alors que mon compte mojang existe encore que dois je faire svp
  6. Stroozy Win User

    compt xbox live bloqué faux je change les info de carte de credi mes tout et bon.

    ps:c'est sur le compt de mon frere.
Thema:

bug de compte microsoft sur minecraft

Loading...
  1. bug de compte microsoft sur minecraft - Similar Threads - bug compte microsoft

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...