bug dd externe (Bug DD External)

Discus and support bug dd externe (Bug DD External) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour depuis la dernière mise a jour de la Xbox one mon dd externe reste allumer quand la console et en veille. Merci de me renseigner ou de faire... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by boss3005, Oct 13, 2018.

  1. boss3005
    boss3005 Guest

    bug dd externe (Bug DD External)


    Bonjour depuis la dernière mise a jour de la Xbox one mon dd externe reste allumer quand la console et en veille. Merci de me renseigner ou de faire suivre l'info pour de l'aide.

    Translate-Hello since the last update of the Xbox one my external DD remains on when the console and standby. Please inform me or follow the info for help.

    :)
     
    boss3005, Oct 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest
    Mettre des mp3 sur le disque dur de ma xbox 360

    Salut,



    La copie de fichiers sur le dd de la console n'est pas autorisé, excepté effectivement l'extraction depuis un cd.



    Peut-être que le dd externe est incriminer, s'agit-il du même modèle que le dd opérationnel et est-il bien formaté en FAT32 ?
     
    Boombaa, Oct 13, 2018
    #2
  3. SiNAR 212
    SiNAR 212 Guest
    External Storage Not Supported at Launch

    See I don't like this. I was going to buy a TB external when it came out since I am going all DD this time. I mean...I hope they get it done fast lol.
     
    SiNAR 212, Oct 13, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

    bug dd externe (Bug DD External)

    HI Boss!

    Thanks for posting, to have the external hard drive turn off after you power off the console follow these steps:

    1. Enter the settings for your Xbox One
    2. Select Power & Startup
    3. Select Power mode & startup
    4. Check When Xbox is off, turn off storage

    I hope this information helps, thanks again!
     
    XBF Ezra G, Oct 13, 2018
    #4
  5. boss3005
    boss3005 Guest
    ok mais en reglant la console sur arret complet il s'arrete mais en demarrage instantaner il reste allumer et je ne comprend pas pourquoi

    [Translation - OK but regleans the console on full stop it stops but starting instantaner it stays on and I do not understand why]
     
    boss3005, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

    bug dd externe (Bug DD External)

    HI Boss!

    Thanks for posting, to have the external hard drive turn off after you power off the console follow these steps:

    1. Enter the settings for your Xbox One
    2. Select Power & Startup
    3. Select Power mode & startup
    4. Check When Xbox is off, turn off storage

    I hope this information helps, thanks again!
  7. boss3005 Win User

    bug dd externe (Bug DD External)

    ok mais en reglant la console sur arret complet il s'arrete mais en demarrage instantaner il reste allumer et je ne comprend pas pourquoi

    [Translation - OK but regleans the console on full stop it stops but starting instantaner it stays on and I do not understand why]
  8. Boombaa Win User

    Mettre des mp3 sur le disque dur de ma xbox 360

    Salut,



    La copie de fichiers sur le dd de la console n'est pas autorisé, excepté effectivement l'extraction depuis un cd.



    Peut-être que le dd externe est incriminer, s'agit-il du même modèle que le dd opérationnel et est-il bien formaté en FAT32 ?
  9. SyxxNine Win User

    Digital game code availability / pricing - biggest disappointment

    I agree that this is a problem for M$. I just picked up my Xbone, and I would love to do DD games, but they are not as cheap as the sales on the discs. I get the answer of buy the disc, but if I could buy access to the DD from Amazon for the same price as
    the disc I would be much more inclined to make the purchase than if I had to order and wait. DD is a great way to boost sales (especially once external storage is supported), but many of us find it hard to justify spending $60 to get a new release when amazon
    has it on sale for $40.
  10. Alucario Ultra Win User

    External Hard Drives for the Xbox One

    Not sure about it, but certainly you could put more External DD into the other connections. There is a video on Youtube called "Building the ultimate Xbox One" from Houstin Evans, there you may find some answers.
Thema:

bug dd externe (Bug DD External)

Loading...
  1. bug dd externe (Bug DD External) - Similar Threads - bug externe Bug

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Newer games require faster storage bug. Will not let me -download- to external harddisk/ssd

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newer games require faster storage bug. Will not let me -download- to external harddisk/ssd: I am fully aware of not being able to play Series S/X games from an external hard-disk. What I want is to download the games anyway and then shuffle games to/from the internal SSD or Memory card....