Bug (confirmed) When using mouse in streaming and Xbox apps

Discus and support Bug (confirmed) When using mouse in streaming and Xbox apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When using a Mouse connected to the android phone, the Streaming and Xbox (beta) applications are buggy, the cursor is moving on its own (as if it were... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/johnhefferson1, Mar 5, 2021.

  1. Bug (confirmed) When using mouse in streaming and Xbox apps


    When using a Mouse connected to the android phone, the Streaming and Xbox (beta) applications are buggy, the cursor is moving on its own (as if it were pressing the arrows on the physical keyboard), making it impossible to use the apps correctly.

    The only one that does not have this bug, is the Game Pass app.

    And it's not just on my phone that it occurs, I talked to other people, the same bug also occurs.

    I tested it with a USB mouse and a Bluetooth mouse. Both have the same problem in both apps.

    I'm using Xcloud in Brazil (at a previous stage)

    I don't know if they are still analyzing the bugs they post here. If yes, I will post more has 2 more that I identified.

    submitted by /u/johnhefferson1
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/johnhefferson1, Mar 5, 2021
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?

    If you plug the keyboard and mouse in the Xbox, and the game supports them, then you should be able to stream to your Windows 10 device using the keyboard and mouse. Currently as far as i know the app still only supports the controller when connected to
    Windows 10.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    DOUBT!

    You can't use mouse and keyboard while streaming. When streaming you are using the xbox console that is just showing in your pc screen.
  4. The Jeydrick 9 Win User

    Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

    Yes but what if I want to use the mouse and keyboard while streaming, I dont want to have to unplug my desktops mouse and keyboard and connect it to my xbox when I have the ability to play from here. Can I play mouse and keyboard supported games through
    streaming?
  5. PaulKara1 Win User

    Xbox One X, streaming to Win10 PC issue

    Again, as I said in my original post: the streaming works fine under initial circumstances. So it cannot be a bandwidth or routing issue. The issue is only when you disconnect from the stream and reconnect, using the Xbox app.

    I'm going to assume it's a bug in the Xbox app which doesn't seem able to reconnect to existing streams properly.
  6. VinOth_VingO - வà® Win User

    My mouse left click stop working on my Xbox.

    Hi,

    Xbox supports the use of mouse and keyboard in some games and apps, but it doesn’t work for all content. The game or app publisher must enable this feature for their content.

    To configure your mouse:

    1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profiles & system > Settings > Devices & streaming.
    3. Select Mouse. You’ll see options for pointer speed and for swapping primary and secondary mouse buttons.
Thema:

Bug (confirmed) When using mouse in streaming and Xbox apps

Loading...
  1. Bug (confirmed) When using mouse in streaming and Xbox apps - Similar Threads - Bug confirmed using

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. I can't add images to this post, but I am trying to confirm a bug before I report it. Can...

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't add images to this post, but I am trying to confirm a bug before I report it. Can...: I need someone to help me confirm a bug. Fable 3 plays just fine on 360, Cloud, Xbox One, and Series X. However, it does not show up in my activity as a recently played game. The only place I can...