[BUG?] Clubs not available

Discus and support [BUG?] Clubs not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing in Career Mode. I have made it all the way to Special Rules Contest, Extreme Hitting. I have selected several different golfers and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CosmicCrawfish, May 16, 2014.

  1. [BUG?] Clubs not available


    I am playing in Career Mode. I have made it all the way to Special Rules Contest, Extreme Hitting. I have selected several different golfers and have chosen several different clubs but get the exact same results every single time no matter the combination.
    It tells me that every single Iron and every single Wedge I own is not available for any golfer on this course. I am forced to only use Woods and Putters no matter what I do. I own 15 Irons and 20 Wedges.

    Surely this is a bug of some sorts and one is not expected to play par 5 holes, medium tees, hard pins in strong winds with only Woods and Putters. Any help would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    CosmicCrawfish, May 16, 2014
    #1
  2. tommax2001
    tommax2001 Guest
    Post your clubs here!!!

    This may draw more members to your Club, and maybe even me!!! This is what you need to wright:

    Club:

    Available slots:

    Description:
     
    tommax2001, May 16, 2014
    #2
  3. Star Club for Android app

    Hi, I would like to know why or when the Star Club will be available for the Android app? It is available on the PC, so why is it not on the app yet?
     
    mischiefnaction, May 16, 2014
    #3
  4. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

    [BUG?] Clubs not available

    Not a bug. That is exactly what you are expected to do. Wait till you have to chip from a bunker with a 5 Wood.
     
    User 9242019, May 19, 2014
    #4
  5. User 9242019 Win User

    [BUG?] Clubs not available

    Not a bug. That is exactly what you are expected to do. Wait till you have to chip from a bunker with a 5 Wood.
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

    Entertaining Bugs/Glitches

    the funniest bug I did was glitching underneath the GTA v map and for a secret club.
  7. RedCarGamer Win User

    Activity Feed from Clubs I'm not part of...

    Since you dont belong to any club could be just a bug in the app. There is any update pending to the app?
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    clubs

    Those clubs are still active. Lego Worlds club, Lego club, minecraft community empire club etc. I also dont find them by manuel search,. Only via replies in my notification area. Weird. Maybe it's been solved . I will look at it tonight again..
    btw, i dont have a smartphone, tablet, or any other device that workd with APPS. Im allergic to apps and the whole new smartphone society ;p lol
    It's just a temporary bug. I own 2 clubs myself and admin in 8 others and sometimes it's even shown me that I'm not in the clubs (even the ones I own lol). If I manually looked up the clubs, it would actually show "Request to Join" on the Welcome page. It's
    a definite bug/glitch. The next day, all would be back to normal again. I'd go to look at my clubs, and they're all there, like normal. This hasn't happened to me in a few months, but it used to be fairly common. If you see this, but you know you haven't
    left any clubs and haven't done anything to get kicked out of them, then I'd feel pretty confident to say it's a bug and just wait it out. Usually by the next day they are fixed.
  9. Harry_756 Win User

    Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App

    Hi Mae,

    No problems at all regarding the delay, I’m glad to hear things are hopefully improving for you health-wise!

    Unfortunately the issue is still persisting.

    While I’m able to join only the five recommended clubs that appear in-game, when clicking search for club it doesn’t let me do so.

    I understand that the game will show on the original purchasing platform, but doesn’t seem to make sense as to why it’s available for download on Steam if it means all of the club functionality is pointless and can’t be used.

    Based on other videos online I can see others who have purchased it on steam still see it in the Microsoft store when searching for clubs, which leads me to believe there is some kind of glitch or bug in my copy of the game.

    Further assistance would be greatly appreciated!

    Kind regards,

    Harrison Reilly
Thema:

[BUG?] Clubs not available

Loading...
  1. [BUG?] Clubs not available - Similar Threads - BUG Clubs available

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...