Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4]

Discus and support Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, j’ai acheté FH4 sur mon ordinateur, tout fonctionnait parfaitement, sauf en ce moment ou je vois que mon clavier, sans que j’appuie ou le... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AxelBeaujard, May 27, 2020.

  1. AxelBeaujard
    AxelBeaujard Guest

    Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4]


    Bonjour, j’ai acheté FH4 sur mon ordinateur, tout fonctionnait parfaitement, sauf en ce moment ou je vois que mon clavier, sans que j’appuie ou le touche, fait tourner la voiture ou avancer. Je n’ai aucun lag, ça m’arrive quand je roule plus de 100km/h
    sauf aujourd’hui ou c’était vraiment très sévère. J’aimerais connaitre une renponse ce problème, car cela gache mon envie de jouer et piloter des voitures sur ce jeux.

    [Translation - Hello, I bought FH4 on my computer, everything worked perfectly, except at the moment or I see that my keyboard, without pressing or touching it, makes the car turn or move forward. I have no lag, it happens to me when I drive at more
    than 100 km / h except today or it was really very severe. I would like to know a response to this problem, because it spoils my desire to play and drive cars on this game.]


    :)
     
    AxelBeaujard, May 27, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4]

    Hello Axel,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing a gameplay issue with Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this, please try quitting the game and restarting your PC. If the issue persists, you may want to try

    reinstalling your game
    .

    I hope this helps.
  3. VAC9 Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

    you should send a bug report down to forza and check the reddit as well ive had no issues with my forza horizon 4 yet
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error

    Hello Linus,

    There are many bugs in Forza 4. Personally I get the same error when I try and access the designs. You can go to the

    Forza Forums
    . There are others that have posted similar issues on there. There are also a list of known issues/bugs.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. Skyrider Y Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 Car disc design not saved

  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

    forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

Thema:

Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4]

Loading...
  1. Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4] - Similar Threads - Bug clavier Forza

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...