[BUG] Bottom half of Splitscreen shows "static" artifacting in Crimson Skies on Xbox One X

Discus and support [BUG] Bottom half of Splitscreen shows "static" artifacting in Crimson Skies on Xbox One X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am trying to play Crimson Skies (OG Xbox Backwards Compatible Title) on my Xbox One X. I installed all of the enhanced updates for the game. When I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jbbrack03, Jun 5, 2020.

  1. /u/Jbbrack03
    /u/Jbbrack03 Guest

    [BUG] Bottom half of Splitscreen shows "static" artifacting in Crimson Skies on Xbox One X


    I am trying to play Crimson Skies (OG Xbox Backwards Compatible Title) on my Xbox One X. I installed all of the enhanced updates for the game. When I play by myself, everything looks great. If I try to play splitscreen multiplayer, the bottom half of the Splitscreen shows static artifacting (rendered incorrectly). The top half looks normal. This persists after resetting the console and reinstalling the game. Appears to be a bug with the content itself. I've also seen this issue reported throughout the Microsoft forums, so it doesn't appear to be limited to me.

    submitted by /u/Jbbrack03
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Jbbrack03, Jun 5, 2020
    #1
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Crimson Skies: HRTR VS Snoopy Flying Ace. the ultimate showdown.

    I enjoyed Crimson Skies, personally. Never played the other one and while Crimson Skies was hardly the sweetest game out there, it was decent fun.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

    Vinage games

    there's a crimson skies available on xbox one back compat. :)
  4. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

    Crimson Skies: HRTR VS Snoopy Flying Ace. the ultimate showdown.

    Crimson Skies > Snoopy. You will get more enjoyment with Crimson Skies single player than Snoopy. I hope that Crimson Skies comes out again, that game was awesome, best online dogfighting imo.
  5. DeathWishCoffee Win User

    HD remakes

    Wouldn't mind a Crimson Skies remake either

    I would love a X-Com:UFO Defense HD remake

    Project Overkill would be another one I would like to see
  6. US Revenge Win User

    Xbox Exclusives & why i'm excited for Holiday '13 and 2014.

    [quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

    I couldnt have been the only one hoping to see the rebirth of Crimson Skies.

    [/quote]

    snoopy flying ace on the arcade = crimson skies basically. it didn't do too well though.
Thema:

[BUG] Bottom half of Splitscreen shows "static" artifacting in Crimson Skies on Xbox One X

Loading...
  1. [BUG] Bottom half of Splitscreen shows "static" artifacting in Crimson Skies on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - BUG Bottom half

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...