(Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

Discus and support (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Firedaxter222, Sep 9, 2019.

  1. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck


    Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a realised that I have a bug in game. I have to use tape to lift
    a stone and then use the dog to dig a hole but my dog is not doing anything. Moreover I havnt reveived a monolog from the main characte after coming to the place.

    :)
     
    Firedaxter222, Sep 9, 2019
    #1
  2. Firedaxter222 Win User

    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

    Oh that actually worked. Thank you so much.
  3. Korhog Win User

    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

    can you load previous chapter?
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

    I guess we are gonna have to be patient with the developer and hope that they are on the case. The bugs have ruined the game for me currently, yet I've seen friends who have had no issues play through whole game, then only encounter bugs the 2nd play through
  5. denis97g Win User

    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

    Hello! did you try to reinstall the game?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

    Hi Fired,

    Thanks for letting us know it worked. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.







    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

(Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

Loading...
  1. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck - Similar Threads - Bug Blair witch

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Blair Witch Save Bug

    in XBoX on Windows
    Blair Witch Save Bug: I quit the game at the part where you have to go to Camp B to find an valve. When I returned to continue, I only had the option to play a new game. I tried connecting and logging out, implementing...
  10. [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

    in XBoX on Windows
    [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen: I've just started Blair Witch on PC, however before I've actually "played" anything, I hit what appears to be a bug that I cant move past. On the very first level, where your character arrives at...