[Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

Discus and support [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've just started Blair Witch on PC, however before I've actually "played" anything, I hit what appears to be a bug that I cant move past. On the very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by K.19, Dec 11, 2019.

  1. K.19
    K.19 Guest

    [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen


    I've just started Blair Witch on PC, however before I've actually "played" anything, I hit what appears to be a bug that I cant move past.

    On the very first level, where your character arrives at his destination and jumps out the car, the game automatically switches to the "Dog Customisation" screen, where you can select the colour of the dogs fur, eyes and collar. However, there appears to
    be literally no way to move past this screen.

    I've watched a few videos of this game, and no one else seems to get this customisation screen for the dog - I'm guessing it must be a new feature, presumably the "Good Boy Pack" described here: https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/617982-blair-witch-ps4-release-date-bullet-dog-customization.

    Has anyone hit this issue, and if so, found a way around it?

    I was really looking forward to playing this game, but I've hit a blocker litterally before I've even started playing. Very dissappointing.

    :)
     
  2. SenpaiDye Win User

    [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

    Thank you sir. Did you have to play the entire game in the 16:9 ratio? It's sad that us with finer gaming tastes still need to go through these things nowadays.
  3. RitchieRiot Win User

    [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

    This completely fixed my issue. Thank you!!! Its been bugging the **** outta me.

    Oh, I think this might be an issue caused by playing in ultra widescreen (21:9 ratio). After dropping the resolution and playing in a bordered window, I can see an "OK" button that wasnt there before.

    Hopefully this helps someone else...
  4. K.19 Win User

    [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

    Oh, I think this might be an issue caused by playing in ultra widescreen (21:9 ratio). After dropping the resolution and playing in a bordered window, I can see an "OK" button that wasnt there before.

    Hopefully this helps someone else...
  5. PaperzMask Win User

    Who had the best E3 showing?

    even though everyone got hyped about CP 2077 but personally Blair witch trailer & Gears 5 was the thing for me.....Worst? Watch dogs legion for me -_-
  6. Biggshow Win User

    What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

    My fall backlog is already starting... Control and Blair Witch are fantastic games. Highly recommend checking them out.
    Control looked amazing and so far on Blair Witch I have enjoyed it. Blair Witch is one I am trying to finish right now.
Thema:

[Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

Loading...
  1. [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen - Similar Threads - Bug Blair Witch

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Blair Witch Save Bug

    in XBoX on Windows
    Blair Witch Save Bug: I quit the game at the part where you have to go to Camp B to find an valve. When I returned to continue, I only had the option to play a new game. I tried connecting and logging out, implementing...
  10. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck: Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. blair witch dog customization

    ,
  2. blair witch stuck on dog customization