Bug application accessoires xbox

Discus and support Bug application accessoires xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, Lorsque je lance l'application accessoires xbox pour mapper ma manette, tout fonctionne correctement jusqu'au mappage ou je ne peux plus... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dovah#2966, Jun 10, 2020.

  1. Dovah#2966
    Dovah#2966 Guest

    Bug application accessoires xbox


    Bonjour,

    Lorsque je lance l'application accessoires xbox pour mapper ma manette, tout fonctionne correctement jusqu'au mappage ou je ne peux plus faire défier l'application, ce qui m'empêche de mapper toute mes touches, notamment mes palettes...

    [Translation - Hello,

    When I launch the xbox accessories application to map my controller, everything works correctly until the mapping or I can no longer challenge the application, which prevents me from mapping all my keys, especially my palettes ...]

    :)
     
    Dovah#2966, Jun 10, 2020
    #1
  2. Boombaa Win User

    Bug application accessoires xbox

    Salut,

    Sur Windows 10 ou sur la console ? Dans les deux cas il faudrait essayer de supprimer puis de télécharger nouveau l'application.

    [Translation - Hi,

    On Windows 10 or on the console? In both cases, you should try to delete and download the application again.]
  3. Dovah#2966 Win User

    Bug application accessoires xbox

    Salut, sur Windows 10, j'ai trouvé un moyen mais c'est pas dit que ça marche pour tout le monde si jamais ça n'arrive pas qu' moi : je vais dans les paramètres de la barre des tâches et je la met sur la droite ou la gauche, ce qui fait que je gagne juste
    assez de place pour pouvoir mapper mes palettes.

    [Translation - Hello, on Windows 10, I found a way but it does not say that it works for everyone if it never happens to me: I go to the settings of the taskbar and I put on the right or on the left, so that I gain just enough space to be able to
    map my palettes.]
  4. Vision Verrify Win User

    My Beatles Rock Band Drums will not turn on.

    Hi Cab0218,

    Welcome to the Xbox Support Forums.



    I assume you're now talking about a controller or it another accessoire?

    Do you know who's the official company of these accessoires, so I can try if I am able to do somthing for you.
  5. AgateMeteore06 Win User

    Xbox accessoire not available

    Hi,

    The components of your Xbox app is corrupted or needs to be updated, that's the reason why you can't download the Xbox Accessories app. Here are steps on how to clear the cache and reset Microsoft Store on Windows 10:



    1. Close Windows Store app, if it’s running.



    2. In the Start menu search box, type WSReset (Windows Store Reset) to see Wsreset in the search results.



    3. Right-click on WSReset and then click Run as administrator option. Click Yes button when you see the User Account Confirmation box.



    NOTE: If the WSReset utility is not appearing in the search result, you can launch the same from the System32 folder (Windows\System32). To open WSReset tool from System32 folder, please navigate to the drive where Windows 10 is installed (usually “C”),
    open up Windows folder, and open up System32 folder. Here, you can find WSReset.exe file. Right-click on it and then click Run as administrator option.



    4. The Store app should now automatically launch along with the Command Prompt. The Command Prompt window will automatically disappear after a couple of seconds.

    *After resetting Microsoft Store on Windows 10, try again to download the Xbox Accessories app.



    Feel free to provide us a feedback.
    Hi,

    thanks for your response. Unfortunately this reset of store seem don't solve my issue. i have run WSReset as administrator and after a few seconds the command window close and launch store automatically. But In fact i still can't find "xbox accessoires"
    with the store. i have to open the xbox app in the parameters and click open "Xbox accessoire app" to be redirected on the page of the app. here a screen of the page i got.

    sincerely,

    Nicolas

    [​IMG]
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

    Xbox accessoire not available

    Hi,

    The components of your Xbox app is corrupted or needs to be updated, that's the reason why you can't download the Xbox Accessories app. Here are steps on how to clear the cache and reset Microsoft Store on Windows 10:



    1. Close Windows Store app, if it’s running.



    2. In the Start menu search box, type WSReset (Windows Store Reset) to see Wsreset in the search results.



    3. Right-click on WSReset and then click Run as administrator option. Click Yes button when you see the User Account Confirmation box.



    NOTE: If the WSReset utility is not appearing in the search result, you can launch the same from the System32 folder (Windows\System32). To open WSReset tool from System32 folder, please navigate to the drive where Windows 10 is installed (usually “C”),
    open up Windows folder, and open up System32 folder. Here, you can find WSReset.exe file. Right-click on it and then click Run as administrator option.



    4. The Store app should now automatically launch along with the Command Prompt. The Command Prompt window will automatically disappear after a couple of seconds.

    *After resetting Microsoft Store on Windows 10, try again to download the Xbox Accessories app.



    Feel free to provide us a feedback.
Thema:

Bug application accessoires xbox

Loading...
  1. Bug application accessoires xbox - Similar Threads - Bug application accessoires

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...