[Bug and Solution] Xbox app freeze on streaming from Xbox One

Discus and support [Bug and Solution] Xbox app freeze on streaming from Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After fresh install of Windows 10, I logged in and run Xbox app. Tried to start streaming from my Xbox One but every time Xbox app freeze. I heard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KoIgor, Nov 22, 2017.

  1. KoIgor
    KoIgor Guest

    [Bug and Solution] Xbox app freeze on streaming from Xbox One


    After fresh install of Windows 10, I logged in and run Xbox app. Tried to start streaming from my Xbox One but every time Xbox app freeze. I heard sound from Xbox One, but no picture and no response from Xbox app. Finally I found the issue, Xbox app doesn't
    request for Mic permission when you start streaming for the first time. To fix it I created Party and immediately get request to Mic. After that streaming starts to work perfectly.

    To Microsoft: please fix it.

    :)
     
    KoIgor, Nov 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    I can't connect my XBOX to the internet.

    Hi Skylink25,

    Sorry but I do not fully understand your question. Is the Xbox connecting to the internet okay, or are you having issues streaming games from your Xbox to your computer after moving it? Let us know as many details as possible so the community can assist.

    Here are a couple of links that may offer a solutions.

    Troubleshoot Xbox App Game Streaming

    Xbox One won't connect to Xbox Live
     
    Hordie, Nov 22, 2017
    #2
  3. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Help with streaming please

    Hi,

    To help resolve any game streaming issues in the Xbox app on Windows 10, click this

    link
    . Look for My Xbox One isn't visible in the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I can't connect to my Xbox One from my Xbox app on Windows 10, and perform the solutions provided.

    Make sure that your Windows 10 device and the Xbox One are connected to the same network and logged in using the same Microsoft account.

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.
     
    Paul Bab, Nov 22, 2017
    #3
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

    [Bug and Solution] Xbox app freeze on streaming from Xbox One

    Hi,

    Issues or bugs with the newly updated version of the Xbox App can be fixed through an update. We are glad that you are able to stream on the Xbox App now. To share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services, you may visit our
    Xbox Feedback page.

    The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better.

    If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.
     
    Loraine Mon, Nov 23, 2017
    #4
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

    [Bug and Solution] Xbox app freeze on streaming from Xbox One

    Hi,

    Issues or bugs with the newly updated version of the Xbox App can be fixed through an update. We are glad that you are able to stream on the Xbox App now. To share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services, you may visit our
    Xbox Feedback page.

    The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better.

    If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.
  6. KingRouge Win User

    Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

    Hello,

    I've taken these steps and the issue has not resolved. I believe the issue is within the Xbox App, not the console. I can stream from the console to YouTube or Twitch without any issues but encounter freezing and black screens when exiting or entering full screen in the Xbox App when streaming to my PC from the console through the Xbox App.
  7. AnEvilVet Win User

    Xbox Party chat not audible on Twitch stream

    Sorry, I'm not streaming from a PC. I am streaming using the Twitch app on an Xbox One which used to have the ability to include party chat in streams. I need to figure a way to reactivate this as the previously posted solutions no longer seem to work.
  8. KingRouge Win User

    Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

    Hello,

    The issue occurs with any game. Anytime I use the Xbox App to stream to my PC from my Xbox Series X, the App is prone to experience freezing and black screens.

    No, I'm using the App that is available on the Microsoft Store.
  9. PaulKara1 Win User

    Xbox One X, streaming to Win10 PC issue

    Again, as I said in my original post: the streaming works fine under initial circumstances. So it cannot be a bandwidth or routing issue. The issue is only when you disconnect from the stream and reconnect, using the Xbox app.

    I'm going to assume it's a bug in the Xbox app which doesn't seem able to reconnect to existing streams properly.
Thema:

[Bug and Solution] Xbox app freeze on streaming from Xbox One

Loading...
  1. [Bug and Solution] Xbox app freeze on streaming from Xbox One - Similar Threads - Bug Solution app

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Possible solution for GameDVR bug incoming today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible solution for GameDVR bug incoming today?: Reached out to Eden Marie on X, who’s advised “It's not my team, but I understand there may be fixes in the build going out to Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead today. I don't know if you're an Insider, but...