Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers.

Discus and support Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need some help and answer about COD Vanguard on Xbox series S and the aim assit. So, since the MAJ of Season 1 Vanguard, when I'm playing in normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatriceXiong, Dec 12, 2021.

1. PatriceXiong
    PatriceXiong Guest

I need some help and answer about COD Vanguard on Xbox series S and the aim assit. So, since the MAJ of Season 1 Vanguard, when I'm playing in normal game, sometimes I lose my aim assist when I'm using my right joystick (R3) for Jump because I'm playing in "Stick - Move" and not in "Tactical" (The problem looks same, I tried too). I tried everything, I changed my settings I do not know how many times I did it, I tried to play in bot games and it was fine but when I played in Multiplayer, I just can't do anything. I watched like 100 replays... For example : I was behind 2/3 players and when I was pre aiming them. I had the feeling of having nothing, as if the aim assist turn off. My reticle was going to the right or left, no slow, nothing... As if the aim assist turn off. So... It's someone has the same problem or a solution, answer me please because I don't know if it's my controller or the video game. I'm going crazy. Thank you. Sorry if my English is a bit bad, I'm French. (My friend has a similar problem)

:)

PatriceXiong, Dec 12, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Click with the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons and in saved data delete the ''reserved space'', clean your console's MAC, restart your internet device for a few minutes, and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path
    Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If the problem persists, I recommend contacting Activision.
  3. CODukes4 Win User

Why no aim assist for XBOX ONE?

Maybe this is why people think the controllers are bad. I personally like a small amount of aim assist. In Red Dead Redemption MP you could play with no aim assist, a little aim assist or something resembling aim bot. No aim assist was too much work for
    a video game. The aim bot setting was super boring after 5 minutes. The majority of gamers need a little aim assist to get the most enjoyment out of a game like COD.
  4. Evol Rush Win User

Auto aim / Aim assist still in?

@ kanaye V2, wolfy, unreal championship, perfect dark zero, original rainbow, gta 4, no aim assist, best players dominated, aim assist is on the console noob shooters, cod needs it because it's a game for everyone.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Call of Duty: Vanguard White Flashes and Framerate Drops

6. rscnyx Win User

How do i turn off aim assist?

Aim Assist is ALWAYS on in Multiplayer: It cannot be disabled.

The Aim Assist in the options, if it's still there, is only for Single Player.

If you want no Aim Assist in CoD, you'll have to play the PC version.
Thema:

1. Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers. - Similar Threads - Bug Aim assist

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...
  4. Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every...
  5. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  6. Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?: So it seems tgere is a lot of us having similar issues regarding thumbstick issues and stick drift? I had ordered a new controller less than 2 months ago and has worked fine right until the latest...
  7. Display bug xbox one x bug hilfe

in XboX Insiders
    Display bug xbox one x bug hilfe: Hallo zusammen, irgendwie aus heiterem himmel ist das passiert, einer ne Ahnung wie man es behebt ? Danke https://postimg.cc/xqzTkjZ5 submitted by /u/WhichCryptographer15 [link] [comments]
  8. How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S?: [img] Hello guys, I have been playing MWIII Ranked and this one issue keeps coming back, making the game unplayable. I am stuck in the game searching screen and when it finds a game it is...
  9. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...
  10. Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?: Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it...