Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers.

Discus and support Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need some help and answer about COD Vanguard on Xbox series S and the aim assit. So, since the MAJ of Season 1 Vanguard, when I'm playing in normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatriceXiong, Dec 12, 2021.

  1. PatriceXiong
    PatriceXiong Guest

    Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers.


    I need some help and answer about COD Vanguard on Xbox series S and the aim assit. So, since the MAJ of Season 1 Vanguard, when I'm playing in normal game, sometimes I lose my aim assist when I'm using my right joystick (R3) for Jump because I'm playing in "Stick - Move" and not in "Tactical" (The problem looks same, I tried too). I tried everything, I changed my settings I do not know how many times I did it, I tried to play in bot games and it was fine but when I played in Multiplayer, I just can't do anything. I watched like 100 replays... For example : I was behind 2/3 players and when I was pre aiming them. I had the feeling of having nothing, as if the aim assist turn off. My reticle was going to the right or left, no slow, nothing... As if the aim assist turn off. So... It's someone has the same problem or a solution, answer me please because I don't know if it's my controller or the video game. I'm going crazy. Thank you. Sorry if my English is a bit bad, I'm French. (My friend has a similar problem)

    :)
     
    PatriceXiong, Dec 12, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers.

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Click with the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons and in saved data delete the ''reserved space'', clean your console's MAC, restart your internet device for a few minutes, and try again.

    To clean the MAC follow this path
    Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

    If the problem persists, I recommend contacting Activision.
  3. CODukes4 Win User

    Why no aim assist for XBOX ONE?

    Maybe this is why people think the controllers are bad. I personally like a small amount of aim assist. In Red Dead Redemption MP you could play with no aim assist, a little aim assist or something resembling aim bot. No aim assist was too much work for
    a video game. The aim bot setting was super boring after 5 minutes. The majority of gamers need a little aim assist to get the most enjoyment out of a game like COD.
  4. Evol Rush Win User

    Auto aim / Aim assist still in?

    @ kanaye V2, wolfy, unreal championship, perfect dark zero, original rainbow, gta 4, no aim assist, best players dominated, aim assist is on the console noob shooters, cod needs it because it's a game for everyone.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Call of Duty: Vanguard White Flashes and Framerate Drops

  6. rscnyx Win User

    How do i turn off aim assist?

    Aim Assist is ALWAYS on in Multiplayer: It cannot be disabled.

    The Aim Assist in the options, if it's still there, is only for Single Player.

    If you want no Aim Assist in CoD, you'll have to play the PC version.
Thema:

Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers.

Loading...
  1. Bug Aim assist COD Vanguard. Need answers. - Similar Threads - Bug Aim assist

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?: Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it...