Bug after bug, for 6 months now in Warzone and in uploading video clips

Discus and support Bug after bug, for 6 months now in Warzone and in uploading video clips in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi to anyone interested in reading this post :) I tried to upload a clip to show that Warzone has graphical artirfacts which annoys the living sh*t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PopTechnical, Jun 15, 2021.

  1. Bug after bug, for 6 months now in Warzone and in uploading video clips


    Hi to anyone interested in reading this post Bug after bug, for 6 months now in Warzone and in uploading video clips :)



    I tried to upload a clip to show that Warzone has graphical artirfacts which annoys the living sh*t out of me, looking like this:



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AXRgbdtt8k

    But then, trying to make such a clip is even worse, most of the times all I get to see is a near black video:



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajeiSG8unZ4

    It's a hit or miss, resulting in 80% of the cases in a miss Bug after bug, for 6 months now in Warzone and in uploading video clips :(



    Can you imagine, loving your XSX but hating it at the same time...





    Am I the only one having this?

    I am on an XSX with an original HDMI 2.1 cable and an LG Oled C9 by the way..

    submitted by /u/PopTechnical
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/PopTechnical, Jun 15, 2021
    #1
  2. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

    Will Modern Warfare 3 be fine / bug free on release ?

    There will be bugs. IW aren't as reliable to their customers as Treyarch. They will fix the bugs in the first 6 months, and then not care about it anymore after that, while they play with their hundred dollar bills in the nude.
  3. OakDrop64 Win User

    [BUG]Frequency mission on Voeld

    I managed to catch the bug on video. It's the very first video clip that I've ever made and published on Xbox. Yay!
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Battlefield 2042 crashes Xbox Series X

    I understand that. But it could be a temporary fix until the developers addresses the bug. I played Warzone on 1080p when game was crashing after an update a few months back. That was the only way to get it stable.
  5. Tom Montgomery Win User

    Random Recordings and uploads

    Yeah, I've had a couple of full clips uploaded, when I just wanted to create a tiny edited clip. Very odd. The upload app also doesn't include these full clips in the uploaded items count, so I think it must be a bug.
  6. LadyLexUK Win User

    Upload Studio Won't Share

    I have a solution for you.

    1. Make your video

    2. Record your voiceover

    3. Select Finish

    4. Upload to Upload Studio and OneDrive (optional)

    5. When finished go to Manage my clips

    6. Select the video.

    7. Select edit

    8. The video will load into the first clip section.

    9. When it has finished press Finish

    10. Upload it to Upload Studio for the second time (you wont need to upload to OneDrive again so deselect that)

    11. Now when you go to Manage my clips you will be able to share your video

    12. Delete the first upload.
Thema:

Bug after bug, for 6 months now in Warzone and in uploading video clips

Loading...
  1. Bug after bug, for 6 months now in Warzone and in uploading video clips - Similar Threads - Bug bug months

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Apparent bug with a 3 month XBOX Game Pass reward from AMD.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Apparent bug with a 3 month XBOX Game Pass reward from AMD.: I got this 3 month game pass code with my new CPU, I activated the code, both AMD and Microsoft services said it was working. But then the MS pop up thing asked if I want an extra month by...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.: Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the month, after you finish your 5th and final game and the coins are collected, the game immediately congratulates you on your PERFECT earned month...
  10. A bug ??? Daily Challenges is not resetting when changing month

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    A bug ??? Daily Challenges is not resetting when changing month: Normally at the beginning of the month the daily challenge score starts with cero. It is not happening for January, 2014. A Bug?? May has to do with the change of year? The Bug it is happening...