Bug Achievements Samsung TV

Discus and support Bug Achievements Samsung TV in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jontebula, Apr 20, 2024.

1. /u/jontebula
    /u/jontebula Guest

The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug. Only happend in latest update and never have the bug before latest update

submitted by /u/jontebula
    [link] [comments]

/u/jontebula, Apr 20, 2024
  2. chri5dub12 Win User

Hdr washed out colors and dimmer during hdr content

Adding my TV model as well:

Samsung KS8000.

I've been bugging the **** out of Xbox and Samsung on whom is responsible, each is pointing the finger at each other. I believe Samsung however, as the issue seems to be across the board with multiple brands of TV's and models.

Hope this is fixed!!!!!!
  3. lokodo Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

I have a solution that works for me when this happens. Both the xbox and modern (Samsung) smart tvs don't fully restart when you power them off. Restarting the xbox does not seem to do much, but restarting my samsung tv does clear it up!

To *fully* restart your Samsung tv use the remote control and _hold down_ the power button for 10s or so, until the Samsung logo briefly appears. Then power on your tv as normal and play your game.
    yes, I confirm that ls solution to turn off ol Samsung tv by holding down the button foryes, I confirm that ls solution to turn off ol Samsung tv by holding down the button for 10 Works. However we do not understand how Microsoft and Samsung no match found an agreement to solve this bug
  4. lokodo Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

If you have a Samsung TV you have to turn it off completely by holding down the power off button for ten seconds. If you have performed the procedure correctly, the TV will show the samsung logo at startup. Keep in mind that it is a bug which they still haven't fixed. You will have to proceed like this every time.
  5. bowski477 Win User

reset game

Achievements are permanent so there is no way to reset those. Is the Samsung TV the only place you're playing the game or do you have a console?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox One X, connected to Samsung Smart TV, when turned on, turns on the Xbox Series S plugged into a monitor and different powerstrip & outlet. Help please!

Is the series S the home console? I assume you’re doing game sharing?

You should report these bugs to Samsung, as whatever is linked is happening in the TV.

Are you using XCloud or console streaming on the TV?

I have never seen or heard of this before
Thema:

1. Bug Achievements Samsung TV - Similar Threads - Bug Achievements Samsung

2. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  3. Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug: Hi, In the resident evil 4 remake, there is an achievement called “ talk about death experience”, in which I have to rescue the character Ashley as she’s being carried away by an enemy. I have...
  4. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  5. Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG: I just finished The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode and I didn't recieve the Achievement - (Secret) You Asked For It... Again - How do I fix this problem without having to replay the game?...
  6. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  7. Mafia 1 Remaster bugged achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia 1 Remaster bugged achievements: That Motor Can Move for 10G, and Picture Book Connoisseur for 50G. Either won't unlock for me. I've collected all of the books, and I've gotten the Bolt Ace car and truck up to and past the speed....
  8. Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!!: I stopped playing red alert 3 after the game stopped awarding me achievements, they are for completing mission on any difficulty. Stone faced witnesses and blight on the big apple are still locked...
  9. Call of Duty AW Riot Control Achievement Bugged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty AW Riot Control Achievement Bugged?: I've completed on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (for the Xbox One) the requirement for the Riot Control achievement multiple times & I still haven't gotten the achievement to unlock. I've...
  10. Sekiro achievement bug all skills

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sekiro achievement bug all skills: I spent hours grinding the skills in Sekiro just to not get the achievement when completing it. I checked posts and people have had the same bug since 4 years ago. Anyone have a fix....