Buenas tardes -[Good afternoon]

Discus and support Buenas tardes -[Good afternoon] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tengo un problema con mi consola de x box one no puedo conectarme a Internet de manera inalámbrica -[Translation - I have a problem with my x box one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by izzividovich, Oct 11, 2019.

1. izzividovich
    izzividovich Guest

Tengo un problema con mi consola de x box one no puedo conectarme a Internet de manera inalámbrica

-[Translation - I have a problem with my x box one console I can't connect to the Internet wirelessly]

:)

izzividovich, Oct 11, 2019
  2. JayDelgado Win User

Puedes reiniciar el router e intentar de nuevo. También puedes chequear si los servidores de Xbox live están activos (disponible)

Visitando esta página:

http://xbox.com/status

Otra opción sería obtener un cable lan o ethernet y conectarlo directamente

[Translation - You can restart the router and try again. You can also check if the Xbox live servers are active (available)Visiting this page:http://xbox.com/statusAnother option would be to obtain a lan or ethernet cable and connect it directly]
  3. koezz264 Win User

Como dice en los comentarios reinicie el router, luego recomiendo ir a configuración y chequear en redes para conectarte.

-[Translation - As it says in the comments restart the router, then I recommend going to settings and checking on networks to connect.]
  4. SepiaMX Win User

Hola izzividovich,

Dependiendo del tipo de error que tengas al conectar tu Xbox a tu red, te recomiendo seguir alguno de los siguientes pasos para solucionar errores
    de conexion a internet

Tambien como sugerencia personal te recomiendo usar cable en vez de internet inalambrico, es mucho mas estable y mas rapido si lo que buscas es jugar multjugador.

Saludos!

-[Translation - Hello izzividovich,

Depending on the type of error you have when connecting your Xbox to your network, I recommend following one of the following steps to troubleshoot internet connection errors

Also as a personal suggestion I recommend using cable instead of wireless internet, it is much more stable and faster if you are looking to play multplayer.

Best regards!]
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. Fos Win User

Thema:

1. Buenas tardes -[Good afternoon] - Similar Threads - Buenas tardes afternoon

2. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash: I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING (it's incredible that there were so many things to correct and it still doesn't...
  3. Good afternoon, I want to request a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon, I want to request a refund.: well basically I left my house to work and when I arrived I found that my son had bought the FC24 and the Forza motorsport and I would like to request a refund since the truth is that we cannot...
  4. Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...: Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another on minecraft ps4? 75c50f6b-6a6d-4ec6-91a4-268d69fbb8a6
  5. I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a...: I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a message I have to buy this when I'm in the main menu of the game visible I already own it is also in the...
  6. : Packet loss during the afternoon

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Packet loss during the afternoon: : Packet loss during the afternoon Ive gotten packet loss during the afternoon for the past 2 weeks now on fortnite or cod i have a wired connection and ive had 3 technicians come by to see what...
  7. As of this afternoon i cannot view any media or share any media on XSX.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of this afternoon i cannot view any media or share any media on XSX.: Basically the title, i had the same problem on my X1X years ago and it turned out that a setting changed itself so i couldn't share clips. ALL of these settings are allowing for viewing and...
  8. Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...: Buenas tardes, Tengo 3 controles que compré originales ellos, y siempre me pasa con cualquiera de los 3, que cuando vibra en algun encontronazo en el FIFA 20 se me apaga.. no puedo jugar mas...
  9. Alguna buena persona que me regale gold? -[Translation - Any good person who gave me gold?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguna buena persona que me regale gold? -[Translation - Any good person who gave me gold?]: Aunque sea de 1 mes�� -[Translation - Even If It's 1 month��] 7a471bdc-cd6f-4c31-bc9c-13854d5cc291
  10. Para Bioware Mass Effect: Andromeda nunca tuvo una buena base para soportar planes a largo ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Para Bioware Mass Effect: Andromeda nunca tuvo una buena base para soportar planes a largo ...: Para Bioware Mass Effect: Andromeda nunca tuvo una buena base para soportar planes a largo plazo por Daniel Villagrasa el 06/09/2018 [img] Puede gustar más o menos pero la sensación general con...