Bubble game performance

Discus and support Bubble game performance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I play, the performance is slower. I always close all my programs and browser windows before I try to relax at the end of the day, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LynnMcL8, Feb 11, 2025.

  1. LynnMcL8
    LynnMcL8 Guest

    Bubble game performance


    Every time I play, the performance is slower. I always close all my programs and browser windows before I try to relax at the end of the day, but the bubble game is almost unusable. Is this intentional, in order to get us to pay for it?

    :)
     
    LynnMcL8, Feb 11, 2025
    #1
  2. SageCoffee32501 Win User

    solitaire theme not working

    The game works fine, but instead of bubbles, I get stars. The bubble theme choice is shown as my choice, but no bubbles, only stars.
  3. LOWxONxHealth Win User

    What's next for the 1?

    Maybe they will announce Xbox bubble wrap will get 50% more bubbles for us bubble poppers.We want more from our console than just games.
  4. A for Amnesty Win User

    Speech Bubbles?

    On the bottom right corner of your game screen is the chat menu. When there is a chat bubble on your opponents avatar, that means they sent you a chat reply/response. Click on the chat menu icon to view the chat.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I can't find an Xbox 360 game I purchased and played.Not showing in the store.

  6. ngocphi Win User

    Bubbles and peeling my media games

    you have to contact the publisher

    Remember publishers usually use the same manufacturer regardless if it's sony ps4 or xbox so it's itubisoftgames you need to contact ubisoft

    Sony tends to make the majority of bluray media

    Ms doesn't make discs
Thema:

Bubble game performance

Loading...
  1. Bubble game performance - Similar Threads - Bubble game performance

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. Is the text bubble a bug in Guide?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the text bubble a bug in Guide?: I was wondering do you guys also have that explanation text bubble at the bottom of the Guide every time you hover over those buttons? For me it started appearing after the latest update and I...
  9. Sea of thieves voice chat text chat and speech bubbles not working

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves voice chat text chat and speech bubbles not working: No matter why I try I’ve been to the last Page of google and back nothing works output and input reset privacy setting uninstalling and reinstalling the game resetting the game every reddit post...
  10. Bubble Bobble in Xbox X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bubble Bobble in Xbox X: Hello, can i ask something, is there any way i can play the classic Bubble Bobble in Xbox Series X? is this included in any arcade bundle? thank you 4e4aad65-700e-40e8-a09d-a8574d3c2179