BT offer of Xbox ultimate showing as cancelled

Discus and support BT offer of Xbox ultimate showing as cancelled in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I currently receive Xbox ultimate free until April 2023 as a perk of being a BT customer. However, my subscription is showing as cancelled with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Goose_Life, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Goose_Life
    Goose_Life Guest

Hello. I currently receive Xbox ultimate free until April 2023 as a perk of being a BT customer. However, my subscription is showing as cancelled with Xbox despite BT confirming to me that everything is good their end. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Thanks!

:)

Goose_Life, Feb 4, 2023
  2. chloeinheels Win User

Game pass subscription carry over??

Hi thanks in advance. I’ve got nowhere with the chat and can’t get a call back off Microsoft on this here anymore… Anyways… my game pass expires in April 2023 I have just put a code in for 6 month free then £10 per month from BT. I have cancelled the auto renew on the BT offer and it says expires May 2023. Will the 5 month I still had left be valid when this new BT subscription ends?

Thanks
    Hi!

It might be two different services that you are topping up on. (Game Pass vs Game Pass Ultimate).
  3. VIP I MON5T3R Win User

Why is it SO difficult to contact Xbox One support?

Prices are via the Xbox site / Microsoft.

I'm trying to cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it just keeps offering me to renew. No option to cancel it.

Thanks for the links for the keys
  4. JGL_GTS Win User

Bt gamepass on wrong account logon

Hey there, etherflow

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

If this is something that BT have applied to your account, you will need to go through BT's support channel to get them to change it on their end. To reach out to BT support, please use this link here: BT Help | Get support with BT products and services | BT Help

Hope they can get this resolved for you.

Thanks,

Nathan
    Hi Nathan, I spent an hour on the phone to BT yesterday, they are unable to help me and said I need to contact M/Soft.

To be clear - the issue I have is the BT offer for 6 months free has been applied to the wrong email address for my Xbox account.

I cancelled my subscription with Xbox gamepass as I was expecting the 6 months from BT to kick in.

The 6 month offer applied to the wrong address has been registered on Xbox but I need to get the offer transferred over to the correct Xbox logon email.

Is there a support line or contact email you can send me please so I can raise a support ticket and provide the logon info so the change can be made?

Thanks in advance
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox live subscription lost

it warns when you take the offer of ultimate it converts your remaining gold time into ultimate too, if you cancel you cancel the lot, you will need to contact support for assistance.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////

Hello Vincent,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns your Xbox Live membership being cancelled after cancelling your subscription to Xbox Game Pass.

We would like to confirm that the subscription offered for $1 was not
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    which offers both Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass which would therefore convert
    your Xbox Live membership of 4 months into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If this was the subscription that you purchased, cancelling it would have cancelled the entirety of the subscription left.

Confirm this for us and we'll be right here to help.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. BT offer of Xbox ultimate showing as cancelled - Similar Threads - offer ultimate showing

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  4. Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox: I personally would like to see Xbox bringing more up to date Television Apps to their Users. With the amount of different varieties of Apps available for watching Television either live or on...
  5. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  6. Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$...: So I buy the offer and they didn’t give me my 100$ Gift card So what can I do e34d5a42-f9c3-4c1a-9122-ad686ac6814c
  7. Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers: Rewards in points hunter app does not register in “my offers” section, but do for quests. Any thoughts or correction items? Thanks c61203f8-4ad8-4eef-a2b4-fd0bf70d7802
  8. The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...: I’ve already started the account recovery process and my account is locked in the meantime. My concern is what the thief can do with the locked account. He sent me a screenshot of someone...
  9. How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download: How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download a60935a5-a3ac-4df6-9be6-f51e9856466d
  10. Can you bring back the xbox gamepass ultimate offer for new users,it was the only way i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you bring back the xbox gamepass ultimate offer for new users,it was the only way i...: Xbox gamepass ultimate was 1 pound and now i cannot afford the 15 pound offer since i live in romania and its like 80 bucks d082f295-822f-43e6-b856-07ca19ecacf3