BSOD when trying to play select games

Discus and support BSOD when trying to play select games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a bsod error when trying to play the callisto protocol, the error is kernal_mode_heap_corruption this only happens in this game I have only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sdelpe, Dec 3, 2022.

1. sdelpe
    sdelpe Guest

I have a bsod error when trying to play the callisto protocol, the error is kernal_mode_heap_corruption

this only happens in this game I have only tested one other game and it runs completely fine with no issues

:)

sdelpe, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game.
  3. sdelpe Win User

I'm currently playing the game on PC
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Sdelppe, the game is at launch, so it may have bugs, friend.

What would your platform be?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. AdhamAbushosha Win User

BSOD like 3 times or more a day

I have just gotten another BSOD and the stop code was FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, and then when it rebooted another BSOD appeared with a BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I'll try what you suggested above when I test all the ram modules if the hardware is the problem or not.
  6. - Jupaman- Win User

BSOD When installing Xbox App games

Follow these steps to boot up windows without BSOD and at least you can try to solve the issue (I`m still trying to solve it)

1- Disconnect Ethernet Cable or turn off WiFi

2- Power On PC (Computer will start without BSOD)

3- The BSOD occurs when in XBOX App you pick a game and press install, after you select the path where you want it... The BSOD triggers. So you need to go to Device Manager and you need to disable the disk where you chose to install the game. (if the hdd is the same as the system... sorry)

4- With the HDD disabled, connect to internet.

5- After a couple of seconds enable the disk..

6- You will have all working until you power off or restart system... you will have to follow all these steps again. This is only for try to resolve the issue with all the system working

Hope it helps to find some solution...
Thema:

1. BSOD when trying to play select games - Similar Threads - BSOD trying play

2. Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague: Hello, I recently factory reset my computer to absolve issues with games crashing, and I thought that I had identified the problem as a faulty RAM stick which was removed. It seems as though I...
  3. Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast: I am trying to connect an Xbox 1 controller to my windows computer, and each time it does a bluescreen with the error message IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I saw this question elsewhere stating that...
  4. LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b8of7msaogbtzdoociafm/DUMP-PSU.zip?rlkey=o2yinmycczs799rf21tmedjzg&dl=0 Attached DMP files from last 4 BSOD's. MB: msi b450m-a pro CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x GPU RXT 3060...
  5. bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard

in XBoX on Consoles
    bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard: so recently i had gotten a few viruses on my pc but then I cleared it and fully reformatted and after this, when the vanguard anti cheat for the game valorant opens, it causes my entire pc to...
  6. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  7. I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hey! So I've recently upgraded my SSD to 1 TB so I can download and play RDR2, and I enter the game but when i press Story Mode it starts loading then crashes and either shows me the BSOD...
  8. I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust: Everything on my pc works fine, except one game called Rust. When I'm trying to load on the server a BSOD ocurrs(the image remains, i can't move a cursor). then i need to restart my PC. Any...
  9. BSOD With Every BattleEye Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BSOD With Every BattleEye Game: I launch up Destiny 2 as normal. I keep getting BSOD with the error: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. After my pc restarts, I launch it again. It works. When I stop playing and wait a few hours to...
  10. Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time): This time, it isn't caused by an anti-cheat, I actually have no clue what might be causing the issue, when I first downloaded the game, my pc BSOD'ed, without having a seemingly wanting to...