BSOD CODE :- 0x000000D1

Discus and support BSOD CODE :- 0x000000D1 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: d1 Parameter 1: ffffd98cc8bd8000 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: fffff803b7372688 I was gaming on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Codr420, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Codr420
    Codr420 Guest

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: d1

Parameter 1: ffffd98cc8bd8000

Parameter 2: 2

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: fffff803b7372688

I was gaming on my Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 15ACH6

Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics (3.2 GHz - 4.4 GHz)

Nvidia RTX 3050 Laptop GPU

16 GB 3200Mhz RAM

When i alt tabbed to desktop ( everything was fine at this point ) and opened Google to search something and thats when i was hit with this BSOD ( game was running in the background) so i just wanted to know if this is a real issue which i should be worried about or not because this is the first time its happened to me for this particular error atleast and would this have any impact on my system performance.

I ran a maintenance check on it and it came out okay with no issues seen.

And also what does it mean ? I've seen it stands for IRQL too high or not equal or something close to this.

:)

Codr420, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Codr420

Please tell me, is this happening no matter what game you are playing?

Or is this happening only with an specific game?

If its the second, what game is that?

Are you able to replicate the problem?

And what did you tried so far to fix this if indeed the problem appears when you try to replicate it?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, please try to replicate it. (First with a different browser like edge, Firefox, etc and the with chrome) One more time
    As the issue doesn’t happen often you are good, it’s just for testing purposes

Exists the possibility that only was a coincidence or if Google chrome is causing this problem with windows
  4. Codr420 Win User

Hi Josef

I'm doing great and i hope you are too.

This is the first time it's happened and it was while I was playing Sea Of Thieves and tried to multi-task by opening google while the game ran in the background but as soon as google opened I was hit with this Blue screen.

I haven't tried to replicate the issue as of yet as I'm not sure if it will impact my system performance(please do let me know if it will)

I did play the game once again and tried opening other applications like discord and the xbox app, steam in the background which had no issues but haven't tried opening google which was the cause last time.

As for fixes I haven't done anything as of this moment apart from run a maintenance scan on my hardware and software from the control panel which had it's findings with no issues.
  5. AdhamAbushosha Win User

BSOD like 3 times or more a day

I have just gotten another BSOD and the stop code was FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, and then when it rebooted another BSOD appeared with a BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I'll try what you suggested above when I test all the ram modules if the hardware is the problem or not.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.

Hi Juan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What stop code is displayed on the BSOD? This will help identify the issue. Provide a photo of the BSOD if possible.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. BSOD CODE :- 0x000000D1 - Similar Threads - BSOD CODE 0x000000D1

2. Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast: I am trying to connect an Xbox 1 controller to my windows computer, and each time it does a bluescreen with the error message IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I saw this question elsewhere stating that...
  3. LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b8of7msaogbtzdoociafm/DUMP-PSU.zip?rlkey=o2yinmycczs799rf21tmedjzg&dl=0 Attached DMP files from last 4 BSOD's. MB: msi b450m-a pro CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x GPU RXT 3060...
  4. bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard

in XBoX on Consoles
    bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard: so recently i had gotten a few viruses on my pc but then I cleared it and fully reformatted and after this, when the vanguard anti cheat for the game valorant opens, it causes my entire pc to...
  5. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  6. I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hey! So I've recently upgraded my SSD to 1 TB so I can download and play RDR2, and I enter the game but when i press Story Mode it starts loading then crashes and either shows me the BSOD...
  7. I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust: Everything on my pc works fine, except one game called Rust. When I'm trying to load on the server a BSOD ocurrs(the image remains, i can't move a cursor). then i need to restart my PC. Any...
  8. BSOD With Every BattleEye Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BSOD With Every BattleEye Game: I launch up Destiny 2 as normal. I keep getting BSOD with the error: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. After my pc restarts, I launch it again. It works. When I stop playing and wait a few hours to...
  9. Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time): This time, it isn't caused by an anti-cheat, I actually have no clue what might be causing the issue, when I first downloaded the game, my pc BSOD'ed, without having a seemingly wanting to...
  10. BSOD from launching/playing Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BSOD from launching/playing Roblox: hello! I tend to get the 'black screen of death' whenever I play Roblox for too long (sometimes I get it when I even try opening an experience), I tried deleting my temporary files thinking it...