Browsing home network

Discus and support Browsing home network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Browsing home network Hi Guys. So here is my question. How do I connect my xbox on the same network as my home computers. So let's say I have a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dreamerm6, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Dreamerm6
    Dreamerm6 Guest

Browsing home network

Browsing home network
    Hi Guys.

So here is my question.

How do I connect my xbox on the same network as my home computers.

So let's say I have a server called server pc and 1 in bedroom pc and another lounge pc.

I want to be able to browse the hard drives of my home pcs to access music videos and pictures.

For example the sever has 10 hard drives and I want to be able to browse to there and play.a movie from it using vlc or whatever media player the xbox x has. This way I don't have to go and buy another pc to stream from my server pc bit can use the xbox instead.

:)

Dreamerm6, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Installation stopped 2019

3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

não consigo acessar meus jogos e apps, nem meu outro perfil [Mod Translation - I can't access my games and apps or my other profile]

4. Michael_Sharman Win User

How to connect XBOX ONE X to a home NAS?

All I want to do with my XBOX and NAS is browse the folders located on the NAS and use the XBOX to play the movie via my home network. I've tried browsing folders using my XBOX ONE X, but all I see is folders and files actually located on the XBOX. How
    do I use my XBOX ONE X to browse my local network and play a movie from my NAS?
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.

6. gds1972 Win User

HELP!

HI

If you are connecting to you home network wirelessly and not suffering this issue then it sounds like it is probably something happening on the network you are trying to connect to of and issue with the WiFi strength. Please try the troubleshooting guide
    below to see if it helps with your issue.

http://support.xbox.com/browse/xbox-one/networking
Thema:

Browsing home network

1. Browsing home network - Similar Threads - Browsing home network

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  4. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  5. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  8. My Games & Apps tile is now Browse the Store?

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps tile is now Browse the Store?: So, for context, I travel for a living, and I just got back in town yesterday and after an update I noticed this. On the main screen, the tile that used to say my games and apps now says, browse...
  9. "Browse My Games" Disappeared from dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    "Browse My Games" Disappeared from dashboard?: Got up a little bit ago and wanted to jump on and get a little gaming in before I head to work, and my dashboard has changed again for no reason. Where the "Browse My Games" used to be and I could...
  10. How do I change the browse the store tile to browse your games tile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change the browse the store tile to browse your games tile?: I just got the new 2023 dashboard update on my Xbox Series X. However, I noticed that majority of whom got the new update, have on the bottom left a tile that says browse your games. But mine says...