Browse App menu missing on Dashboard

Discus and support Browse App menu missing on Dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear all, Last night I update the XBOX 360 firmware to the latest version. I want to install Youtube App on my xbox but found that there are no Browse... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillionPeak7092, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Browse App menu missing on Dashboard

Dear all,

Last night I update the XBOX 360 firmware to the latest version. I want to install Youtube App on my xbox but found that there are no Browse App menu on my dashboard. Any idea how can I get this menu back so I can download the Youtube App?

Thanks in advance.

:)

BillionPeak7092, Jan 3, 2014
  2. shilv
    shilv Guest
    XB1 User Console & Games Review

@turk3y - to exit an app/game use the menu button once over the tile in the dashboard. I needed to do the same to get some content to show in Forza.

shilv, Jan 3, 2014
  3. vFlare
    vFlare Guest
    can you even turn off a game?

Go to the game/app in question on the dashboard and push the menu button, then select quit.

vFlare, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Browse App menu missing on Dashboard

That shouldn't be missing, but you can go over to the Bing Search and type in Youtube, and you can get it there.

ArmyRanger149, Jan 3, 2014
  5. I have the same issue. On the bing page I can only search for games.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

SlicedCactus78, Feb 7, 2015
  6. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there SlicedCactus78,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is over a year old and the original poster hasn't replied back, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and list out any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried.
    Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ArmyRanger149 Win User

That shouldn't be missing, but you can go over to the Bing Search and type in Youtube, and you can get it there.
  8. SlicedCactus78 Win User

I have the same issue. On the bing page I can only search for games.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
  9. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there SlicedCactus78,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is over a year old and the original poster hasn't replied back, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and list out any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried.
    Thanks so much!
  10. IRB Win User

Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

11. Scaluh2 Win User

Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

Do a hard reset first to see if you get the option appear, before looking at other solutions.
    Sorry for such a noob question but how do you do a hard reset?

A "hard reset" is essentially allowing your console to power cycle, similar to restarting a computer. This will often help troubleshoot small issues and is usually the first suggestion for these types of issues.
Thema:

1. Browse App menu missing on Dashboard - Similar Threads - Browse App menu

2. Can we get the Xbox App’s Remote Control to let us browse the Edge Browser with it?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the Xbox App’s Remote Control to let us browse the Edge Browser with it?: Xbox App remote control has no functionality in the Edge Browser currently. I think it would be nice to use the browser without an Xbox controller in hand. submitted by /u/GACM2448816 [link]...
  3. My browse apps is missing from xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My browse apps is missing from xbox 360: I tried to search netflix but can't find it when searching and I can't find it in the dashboard * Browse Apps * 78c6d321-740b-452c-bf78-ac874ae0d2fd
  4. No browse apps option on xbox 360live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No browse apps option on xbox 360live: So I just created a profile on my xbox live. i have been only using CDs to play games on the xbox 360. So now on my live account I'd like to download youtube and netflix. But I have no option to...
  5. I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard: I am trying to get Netflix and youtube, but when I log in to my Xbox live account the browse apps button disappears and there is only: "Home", "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". However if...
  6. Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!: Got my xbox 360 fro a friend! Wanted to download netfilx, but needed Xbox LIVE. After sighing in the option to download netfix and any other media app disappeared. When im not sighed in xbox LIVE,...
  7. ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...

in XboX Insiders
    ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...: Sometimes it closes when you navigate the Achievements tab having to open it again. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. I have just started haveing a issue in the store and went down to where it says browse app...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just started haveing a issue in the store and went down to where it says browse app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  10. Cant browse/ search / install apps on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant browse/ search / install apps on xbox 360: Could someone please help me with this.. I have an xbox 360 and when I'm not signed in to any xbox live account, I can see the app tab and search/browse for apps. However, once I want to download...